Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
From Zero To Hero
Congratulations on the tests! Don't worry about rescheduling. At least you didn't show up just to find out they didn't have you on the scheduleSmile!
Don't let one delay get you down. When I was testing, my goal was to schedule tests and make sure that 90% of them were completed on the date I set. Strive for 100% but don't feel bad if you don't make it - you'll get there soon enough as long as you are dedicated to long-term success!
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
3rd Test Down! DSST- Principles of Supervision. Score of 440. Next test on 2/26/14 (Wednesday) seven days from now. Can't Wait!

Thank You for your encouragement everyone! I won't let one delay get me down. My motivation is burning brighter than ever!
DSST - Management Info Systems - 445
CLEP - Principles of Management - 68
DSST - Principles of Supervision - 440
CLEP - Principles of Marketing - 68
DSST - Intro to Business - 441
DSST - Human Resources Management 67
4th Test Down! CLEP - Principles of Marketing. Score of 68. Next test on 3/4/14 (wednesday) six days from now.

I have enjoyed all these tests so far immensely. The constant flow of ideas into my mind these past few weeks I believe have significantly improved my learning. Its a good time!
All I can say is wow! As in Wow! Wow! Wow!
fyzl Wrote:4th Test Down! CLEP - Principles of Marketing. Score of 68. Next test on 3/4/14 (wednesday) six days from now.

I have enjoyed all these tests so far immensely. The constant flow of ideas into my mind these past few weeks I believe have significantly improved my learning. Its a good time!

Also post what material or resources you have used to prepare for the test so others can benefits from your experience as well. Good job and keep it up!
Al2010x Wrote:Also post what material or resources you have used to prepare for the test so others can benefits from your experience as well. Good job and keep it up!

The main resource I use for all my tests are the Instantcert notecards. If I am particularly fascinated with a certain subject I delve into the vastness of Wikipedia and connect the dots. Thanks for all the support everyone!
Wow, you're really an inspiration. That's pretty amazing.
Working, working, working. Mardi Gras took alot out of me, I cant tell you how many caipirinha's I had to muddle. Unfortunately i'll have to postpone my test until thursday afternoon. Thanks for the support!
5th Test Down! DSST- Intro to Business. Score of 441. Next test on 3/12/14 (Wednesday). Let's Do This!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Course Hero Alpha 5 892 08-19-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Flelm
  Course hero membership... Worth it for SL final exams? onmygo 2 3,900 03-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  My new hero! sanantone 14 1,576 08-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning