Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GRADUATION!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE
THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have just submitted my graduation proposal for the March 12 graduation 2021, and I also just paid off in full my tuition for the graduation ceremony and the tuition costs. I will graduate with my Bachelors in Arts for computer science at age 19 debt-free.  The total cost with financial aid included for the entire degree was a little short of $3000. This includes the $800 I paid study.com the $150 for cleps (reimburse), $100 for StraighterLine, and about $2100 for tesu. I am in the process of finishing my capstone this semester and will have taken 16 credits avoiding the residency waiver fee. All in all, I could've done this for a thousand dollars less if I use my full aid and graduate in the summer but I think I can find a job faster by graduating and I can also start potentially masters at wgu much quicker. My goal for that if I did would be to do it in one term probably an MBA or data analytics term and have my masters before I turn 20. Again thank you everyone for helping me in this process. I could not do it without you guys. 

Side note: this march graduation is actually going to happen on my 19 birthday so I can double celebrate!  

Here proof to everyone else that you can do much more than a simple liberal arts degree and be debt-free. I paid for this degree all on my own through working full time. If this average joe can do it so can you!

Oh and for that other thread about credits I will finish 30 over with exactly 150.

Edit: link to evaluation notice I did not take Coopersmith or tecep I took software engineering at tesu highly recommended was not that bad of course at all https://imgur.com/2nshGv2
https://imgur.com/a/whWNSdA
https://imgur.com/2nshGv2
[-] The following 14 users Like maxxor6868's post:
  • a4tunatemom, al329, allvia, cybermoth, Leedeedee, Merlin, Muldoon, P226mem, Proudbrown, rpmranger, sofinel, ss20ts, StoicJ, udi
Congratulations! That's great!
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (2 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(10-25-2020, 11:11 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Congratulations! That's great!

Thank you so much!
Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work! Congrats my friend! Can you do me a great big favor?
Do a screen capture of your Academic Evaluation as I know a few people going for the BA Comp Sci, it would help them out.
In Progress: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Proudbrown
(10-25-2020, 11:14 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

I knew right! I was so thrilled seeing everyone do these exact same posts and always wanted to one of my own. Well now is that time.

(10-25-2020, 11:26 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work!  Congrats my friend!  Can you do me a great big favor?
Do a screen capture of your Academic Evaluation as I know a few people going for the BA Comp Sci, it would help them out.

Sure thing. Also, big thanks to you bjcheung77 our cs posts were some of the first I read.

(10-25-2020, 11:26 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work!  Congrats my friend!  Can you do me a great big favor?

(10-25-2020, 11:37 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 11:14 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

I knew right! I was so thrilled seeing everyone do these exact same posts and always wanted to one of my own. Well now is that time.

Sure thing. Also, big thanks to you bjcheung77 our cs posts were some of the first I read.

Attached Files
.jpg   finalversion-1.jpg (Size: 367.35 KB / Downloads: 31)
.jpg   finalversion-2.jpg (Size: 333.83 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   finalversion-3.jpg (Size: 309.28 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   finalversion-4.jpg (Size: 349.33 KB / Downloads: 21)
(10-25-2020, 11:02 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote: THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have just submitted my graduation proposal for the March 12 graduation 2021, and I also just paid off in full my tuition for the graduation ceremony and the tuition costs. I will graduate with my Bachelors in Arts for computer science at age 19 debt-free.  The total cost with financial aid included for the entire degree was a little short of $3000. This includes the $800 I paid study.com the $150 for cleps (reimburse), $100 for StraighterLine, and about $2100 for tesu. I am in the process of finishing my capstone this semester and will have taken 16 credits avoiding the residency waiver fee. All in all, I could've done this for a thousand dollars less if I use my full aid and graduate in the summer but I think I can find a job faster by graduating and I can also start potentially masters at wgu much quicker. My goal for that if I did would be to do it in one term probably an MBA or data analytics term and have my masters before I turn 20. Again thank you everyone for helping me in this process. I could not do it without you guys. 

Side note: this march graduation is actually going to happen on my 19 birthday so I can double celebrate!  

Here proof to everyone else that you can do much more than a simple liberal arts degree and be debt-free. I paid for this degree all on my own through working full time. If this average joe can do it so can you!

Oh and for that other thread about credits I will finish 30 over with exactly 150.

Edit: link to evaluation notice I did not take Coopersmith or tecep I took software engineering at tesu highly recommended was not that bad of course at all https://imgur.com/2nshGv2

Yay!  This early start will serve you very well for the rest of your life!  Well done young man!
BSBA: 84/120 (70%)
Amazing job and super inspiring! Congrats & Happy Birthday (early)!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 14 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History 1, Pres Skills, Environ Science, Ethics in America, Intro to CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psychology, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict, Student Success, Anc Greek Philo, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, English Comp 1, Religions, Conflict Resolution, College Algebra, English Comp II

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS with Psychology Concentration

(10-25-2020, 12:16 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 11:02 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote: THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yay!  This early start will serve you very well for the rest of your life!  Well done young man!
Thank you!
Oh, oh! I just checked the screenshots, did you also apply or add an AA or ASNSM Math to your degree plan? You should graduate with them both FREE if you have all the math requirements set already. I think you're already there for the ASNSM Math, can you check if you're missing anything and apply it FREE! You already have the AA - even more awesome with two Associates to go with this one Bachelors!
In Progress: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for two baccalaureate degrees within the same graduation cycle Malkina 8 391 09-09-2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: tallpilot
Exclamation GPA tips - graduation - multiple failed class attempts szr 7 444 08-24-2020, 05:56 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Do changes to graduation fees affect students regardless of their catalogue year? Malkina 10 615 08-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  TESU graduation question maxxor6868 3 344 05-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  TESU June 2020 Graduation - Deadline Extension amaquiling 0 437 04-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Last Post: amaquiling
  Question regarding graduation from TESU with a AS and a BS Not_a_robot_101 5 519 04-01-2020, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Not_a_robot_101
  TESU Graduation/with 2nd area of study Mitmike2019 15 1,207 02-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Last Post: lrck4
  TESU second audit/transfer credit deadline for March graduation? Kev 4 554 01-28-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: hallk33
  In Danger of Missing March Graduation. Zachcleigh 23 1,581 12-18-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  TESU March Graduation Deadlines pws 1 292 11-22-2019, 11:42 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool