Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a D is acceptable?
I was wondering if getting a D in a class that used to fulfill Diversity 3 SH (TESU) is ok?
My major is liberal studies. Although the class is used to Diversity section is considered a liberal studies course.

Also, I was wondering what is the effect of W grade?
A D can be accepted at TESU as long as it's not English 1 or 2, or in your AOS. So that course would work for you.

A W does not transfer, so it won't matter going forward. Where it does matter is at the school where you got it. Whatever GPA you have at that school is what you have. You can try to make it go higher by taking more courses AT THAT SCHOOL, but you can't change your GPA at a school by taking courses at another school. Your GPA is tied to the school itself.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (TESC) Academic Advising issues with acceptable responsibility credit OfficerA 4 966 11-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: OfficerA
  DSST Money and Banking acceptable for Micro/Macroeconomics requirement? bojangle 6 982 06-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Last Post: bojangle
  Looking for Free Courses acceptable by TESC randalin 2 1,959 02-26-2008, 09:08 AM
Last Post: randalin