Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal: BA or BS in CS or IT
I got the Project Management coursera course.

By the end, I only wanted to fire Peta, and make the restaurant a vintage thematic restaurant, so no tablets would be necessary, ever.

[Image: credly-project-management-coursera-b.jpg]
Now that I have the badge in Credly, Do I need Coursera or some other entity in order to send the bagde to TESU when the time comes?
[-] The following 4 users Like MrPanda's post:
  • LevelUP, origamishuttle, Pikachu, rachel83az
Double-check to make sure that the badge has its ACE-recommendation listed. It should, but there have been mixups with other providers in the past. Assuming it does, all you need to do is send the Credly transcript to TESU.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • MrPanda, origamishuttle
Thank you Miss Rachel, I checked it, and it has it Smile 

[Image: Ace-recommended-credly.jpg]
I liked the homework with the template for risk assesment, I think that I could use something like that in one of my own risk management courses.
[-] The following 2 users Like MrPanda's post:
  • origamishuttle, Pikachu
Nice, you got another one down! That's great, I wonder how these will come in to TESU. I think the Wiki already has the updated info, I'll review it and see...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • MrPanda
I bought 4 DAVAR´s business courses, but I´m still too chicken to take the exams, after checking only the slides, how many have suggested since they were succesful.

Those slides don´t seem too pretty or well organized, but if they ask only from the slides, maybe I can memorize the contents.

However, the practice questions are not easy, I failed many of them.

I didn´t know about the https://www.italki.com/ website that was mentioned in the UMPI thread, maybe I should try it.
Maybe I can teach Spanish, maybe not. I´ll discover it. Big Grin
I finally got my transcript for my Graduate credits in Economics from my Peruvian university. It only took 4 months and 1 day.

I guess that I can finally plan my translations and send the files to AECI in order to finally apply to TESU.
(08-11-2022, 08:11 PM)MrPanda Wrote: I bought 4 DAVAR´s business courses, but I´m still too chicken to take the exams, after checking only the slides, how many have suggested since they were succesful.

Those slides don´t seem too pretty or well organized, but if they ask only from the slides, maybe I can memorize the contents.

However, the practice questions are not easy, I failed many of them.

I didn´t know about the https://www.italki.com/ website that was mentioned in the UMPI thread, maybe I should try it.
Maybe I can teach Spanish, maybe not. I´ll discover it. Big Grin

Are there any Quizlets on the subjects? We have had pretty good feedback on Davar as students reported a high success rate of passing courses.

italki could be a side hustle that might work for you. The main thing you need there is a good internet connection and a good webcam.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Thank you Level Up, I found Quizlets for 2 of the courses. So it could be good to gain some confidence to take the tests.

Only today I realized that I could read the Spanish Edition of the International Economics book, before starting classes. No reason to read it in English yet.

It seems like I´ll take it at TESU ini the end, since I only found a 10 ECTS Nebrija course for 375 euros, so for that price, I could just take it in the 16 credits term.

But I´ll need to go to that term already reading the International Economics book and having found suitable topics for both capstones.
Since offers don´t last forever, I´ll take the USD$ 25 class for 1 credit in ASU now.

Regarding ONU, I could have understood some price increase; but now it´s just like any other college.
(08-24-2022, 01:06 PM)MrPanda Wrote: Thank you Level Up, I found Quizlets for 2 of the courses. So it could be good to gain some confidence to take the tests.

With your track record of passing Saylor exams, you should have no problem with passing these Daver exams.

Maybe one day, you will share your secrets of how you passed those Saylor exams so easily. hehe.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • MrPanda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BA CS & BSBA CIS Goal Pach 34 2,576 09-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Pach
Rainbow BA in Social Science. GOAL: get a degree in Technology irkas94 2 585 11-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Degree plan Charter Oak with goal of Georgia Tech OMSCS StudentOLife 22 5,278 07-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife