Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Bye Jack
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. May God bless and keep you all in this time of need.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
alleycat Wrote:Good Bye Jack.
A dear person just passed away in my life. He was one of those very influential people in one’s life. A very strong willed man that just took me under his wing when I need it the most. Jack is much older than I, but our ages were never a bounder for us. His wisdom, laughter, and opinions will be missed. Our friend Doug will be performing his celebration of life. Bag pipes and all the fixing will be at this service. Our time here is just so finite. One never knows when he/she will be called upon to depart this beautiful earth. Please tell someone you love them today. Hug your spouse, child, lover, neighbor, friend, co-worker or beloved pet. So small, but the affects last in one's memory forever.

So all I can say is Good Bye Jack, my life is much richer for having been blessed with your presents. Love Allison

I'm so very sorry for your loss Sad
Thank you guys. I am trying to write a poem for his service and I am just having the worst time with this.
I write poetry when the mood and need strikes me.
I actually wrote a piece for another beloved man that was taken from my life a short while ago.
I just cannot put words to paper today. My brain is in a fog.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
As I told you earlier Allison I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had such a wonderful person in your life and can only say to try to remember all the good times when your missing him the most.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
frankiebleyes Wrote:As I told you earlier Allison I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had such a wonderful person in your life and can only say to try to remember all the good times when your missing him the most.

Thank you Frankie.Smile
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 691 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,833 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 701 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 881 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Why Being A Jack Of All Trades Is Essential For Success sanantone 0 613 01-23-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Shocker - Common Core not giving good outcomes dfrecore 16 2,772 04-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,084 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not frank.f.franky 9 2,954 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  I sure hope TESU advising is having a good break, because they are going to freak... eriehiker 15 3,586 01-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Please reccommend a good e -reader that reads out loud. yb1 6 1,402 05-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Ideas