Grad School Feedback
Makes complete sense, thank you!
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Did you consider Amberton's Professional Studies degree? Seems like much cheaper than Liberty, possibly faster, and not any worse of a degree title?

The drawback for Amberton is it is 36 credits (2 more courses), with research methods and ethics, two courses I have little interest to repeat. The bonus is no capstone, but the courses available to take toward the degree really don’t interest me. The Liberty degree would cost about $10,500 with the cheap UCCS transfer credits, UA would cost slightly less with transfer credits.

But now that I think of it, Amberton does have an MS in Human Relations and Business which my Econ courses would fit in well. Great suggestion I’ll revisit this one also and weigh the pros and cons — it’ll just mean one extra semester.

Thanks for the suggestion!
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
What is it you want to do? I noticed you said financial planning courses are a pro. I plan on getting a Master's in Financial Planning from University of Alabama (it has a longer name than that) because I want to go into financial planning. It's an awesome field once you know all of the possibilities.
Nice,you’re going for the MS in HES Personal Financial Planning. Have you started yet?

I have no desire for a career change but I do want to take advantage of an opportunity of lots of free time and complete something in case I need it to fall back on in the future.

Sounds to me that both degrees are check box at this point. But if I’d love to hear your feedback at Alabama.
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
(06-20-2018, 11:58 PM)videogamesrock Wrote: Nice,you’re going for the MS in HES Personal Financial Planning. Have you started yet?

I have no desire for a career change but I do want to take advantage of an opportunity of lots of free time and complete something in case I need it to fall back on in the future.

Sounds to me that both degrees are check box at this point. But if I’d love to hear your feedback at Alabama.

I won't be starting for another year or so, but I've heard good things about the program. If it's just for fun, I'd go with whatever sounds the most interesting to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nitstharya - Grad School Top Up Recommendation nitstharya 1 178 04-10-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,278 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 1,030 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 16,057 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey GoodYellowDogs 47 14,739 02-14-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: MFG
  School of Business and Trade evaluation bjcheung77 12 1,316 01-11-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: adrian052
  Article bashes Harvard Extension ALM Grad smartdegree 50 8,475 12-25-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  European Grad Studies Abroad: Cost of Living vs Low Tuition Fees bjcheung77 7 1,425 12-23-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Medical School, AMCAS, Prerequisites, Pass or fail, online college, etc... CanICode 22 3,626 10-18-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: CanICode
  Seeking a grad school OTmina 4 1,094 10-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Last Post: OTmina