Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Turnaround Time for TECEP's
Hello All,

Can someone shed some light on how long TESU takes to grade the TECEP's. I am asking for the Online versions of the test and not physical test. I will only be taking the online format versions. I have started to buckle down on studying up for the Strategic Management TECEP. I think this is the "hardest" requirement I have left to meet. I have until sometime in May to take it but would like to take it sooner rather then later. This way if I don't manage a passing score I can retake it before it goes away. I think for the test if I memorize all the lists I will be fine. I know a lot of the other stuff already. I am trying to commit two lists to memory per day. I would really like to do this test at some point next week so I can then switch my attention to finishing out the Study.com courses I need before Finals for my CC courses come out.

I went a bit off topic, sorry about that. I am just looking at how long it took you to get a grade back (or just a Pass/Fail) in your evaluation.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Synicaal Wrote:Can someone shed some light on how long TESU takes to grade the TECEP's.

The all-multiple choice TECEPs are graded instantly and you will see the percentage score immediately following the exam.
The official grading timeframe given for the others is 2 weeks, but it only took about 4 business days for me to get my score back for the Strategic Management and Business in Society TECEPs.
BSBA GM - TESU, 2017
120 credits applied using CLEP, DSST, Saylor, and TECEP exams - see my bio for exact exams!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,795 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,025 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,193 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,841 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,797 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  TESU BSBA Degree Plan --- less time & money Bach2Mast 8 3,234 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Bach2Mast
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - How do you apply for the two degree at the same time?? allvia 3 1,363 06-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,261 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,922 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito