Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HBCU Online MBAs
(10-28-2020, 08:10 PM)CatsDomino Wrote: Homecoming was amazing!  The hubs and I had such a great time, and the sense of community was something that I'll never forget.  I was so sad that COVID ruined things this year.  FSU is pretty progressive with their scheduling and you can find eight-week classes throughout the disciplines in both undergrad and graduate classes.  Spring registration begins Nov. 2 and you can actually view the upcoming semester's schedule of classes right now.  Good luck in your decision!  

Here's the link to class schedules.  Just choose Class Schedules and in the drop down Spring 2021.  https://www.uncfsu.edu/current-students/...-resources

Thanks! Are you doing business as well?

(10-28-2020, 09:07 PM)ThatBankDude Wrote: I feel ya. I absolutely did this for the networking as well as job prospects in academics. One of my mentors is the President and CEO of US Polo and this is due in large part to our undergrad connection and Duke connection. This has been a phenomenal experience for me that I would not be able to put a price tag on.

I certainly say follow your dreams!

So happy for you and thanks!
(10-29-2020, 12:16 AM)blerdstheword Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 08:10 PM)CatsDomino Wrote: Homecoming was amazing!  The hubs and I had such a great time, and the sense of community was something that I'll never forget.  I was so sad that COVID ruined things this year.  FSU is pretty progressive with their scheduling and you can find eight-week classes throughout the disciplines in both undergrad and graduate classes.  Spring registration begins Nov. 2 and you can actually view the upcoming semester's schedule of classes right now.  Good luck in your decision!  

Here's the link to class schedules.  Just choose Class Schedules and in the drop down Spring 2021.  https://www.uncfsu.edu/current-students/...-resources

(10-28-2020, 09:07 PM)ThatBankDude Wrote: I feel ya. I absolutely did this for the networking as well as job prospects in academics. One of my mentors is the President and CEO of US Polo and this is due in large part to our undergrad connection and Duke connection. This has been a phenomenal experience for me that I would not be able to put a price tag on.

No, I'm doing the MSN.  I completed requirements for the BSN over the summer, and am hoping to move into more of an administrative role down the road.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatsDomino's post:
  • blerdstheword
(10-29-2020, 11:22 AM)CatsDomino Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 12:16 AM)blerdstheword Wrote:

No, I'm doing the MSN.  I completed requirements for the BSN over the summer, and am hoping to move into more of an administrative role down the road.

Congrats on the BSN and good luck with the MS !  Heart
What's the price per credit hour at these institutions? Ballpark I mean.  I remember looking into some awhile back, and was blown away at the high cost.  Maybe that has changed?

Very interesting link I found!

https://www.noodle.com/articles/hbcu-mba-programs
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
(11-14-2020, 10:39 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: What's the price per credit hour at these institutions? Ballpark I mean.
That was indeed a good link. Some of those prices are the same online.
Howard is close to 1200/hr
Morgan's entire program is 30k
FAMU 34k
Fayetteville State is about $510
JSU is around $470
Clafin is around 608/hr
Prarie View is 900/hr
NCAT is over 1000
DSU is 690
Lincoln is 311
Albany State is 600
(11-19-2020, 01:33 AM)blerdstheword Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 10:39 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: What's the price per credit hour at these institutions?  Ballpark I mean.
That was indeed a good link. Some of those prices are the same online.
Howard is close to 1200/hr
Morgan's entire program is 30k
FAMU 34k
Fayetteville State is about $510
JSU is around $470
Clafin is around 608/hr
Prarie View is 900/hr
NCAT is over 1000
DSU is 690
Lincoln is 311
Albany State is 600
Nice!  I think I might check out Albany State!  Online All In costs for their MBA seems to be $9,000!  That's nice!  They are only acbsp though, but that is not am issue for my situation though.  Great post blerdstheword!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 298 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Czech 100% online MBA and DBA for 3k/5k David1477 7 301 03-25-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 494 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 266 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 23 14,304 03-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 496 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 26 4,007 02-18-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: ITdegree
  German University of Digital Science (100% online, non-profit) Voldigoad 11 1,656 02-15-2024, 04:44 PM
  MIT University just released free online courses. KSoul 0 414 02-14-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: KSoul
  Master's in Online or Digital Marketing resistk 2 322 02-13-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: resistk