Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanantone...where for art thou?
sanantone Wrote:OML! Why does this thread exist?

You have a bunch of stalkers Wink

Best of luck with the dissertation.
sanantone Wrote:OML! Why does this thread exist?
Because we like you - and we missed you. No other reason. Word of honour - not stalking. I made no effort whatsoever to find you. Left you alone.

sanantone Wrote:By the way, I have never been a police officer and have never said that I was a police officer.
Your word is good enough for me. But in 2015 you DID say you were working in corrections and expected to enter the Police Academy:

sanantone Wrote:After graduating, I'll be a patrol officer.
To which I replied:

johann Wrote:Wow! Congratulations from me, too. Looks like Sanantone and Bruce T. (Mod. at DI) just might be the best-educated patrol officers in the entire U.S. !
Crooks and assorted felons should feel honoured, getting arrested by either officer!
To which you replied:

Sanantone Wrote:Thank you.

So we can hardly be blamed for thinking perhaps you were a patrol officer by now. It's perfectly OK that you're not. Things change. And (I think) it's also perfectly OK we didn't know.

Oh, yes -- and welcome back. Smile

J.
Johann Wrote:Because we like you - and we missed you. No other reason. Word of honour - not stalking. I made no effort whatsoever to find you. Left you alone.

Your word is good enough for me. But in 2015 you DID say you were working in corrections and expected to enter the Police Academy:

To which I replied:

To which you replied:

So we can hardly be blamed for thinking perhaps you were a patrol officer by now.

J.

In a later thread on here, I said I left the corrections job to work on my internship hours because the county cancelled the academy for the upcoming year. I worked as a counselor for almost a year up until almost the end of last year. I also discussed being a substance abuse counselor on DI several times during 2016. No biggie. I won't be sticking around long because my current job and dissertation have me busy. I'm also working on an album, and I need to get this BSBA wrapped up.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
sanantone Wrote:I won't be sticking around long because my current job and dissertation have me busy. I'm also working on an album, and I need to get this BSBA wrapped up.
I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll be successful with all those objectives. Music is one thing that's always been important to me and so - a special hope for huge success with the album.

J.
Johann Wrote:I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll be successful with all those objectives. Music is one thing that's always been important to me and so - a special hope for huge success with the album.

J.

Thank you.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Sanatone how much more do you still have to do to complete the BSBA?
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
I have 18 credits left.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P