Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvard Graduate School of Education New Programs- Graduate Credit
Hello all! 

I thought I'd share a few cool things. 

First and foremost, the Harvard Graduate School of Education has had a Certificate in Advanced Educational Leadership program for quite some time. Previously, the certificate course didn't carry any credit. However, now, there is an application process to get graduate credit from Graduate School of Education which includes submitting transcripts and obtaining a recommendation letter. 

For credit, students pay $2995 per module. 4 modules are required to be completed over the course of 2 years in order to be awarded the full certificate. Each module leads to 2 graduate credits. I'm in my first module. So far, so good!

Details can be found here: https://www.gse.harvard.edu/ppe/program/...leadership

In addition, HGSE now has two new certificate offerings. 

The first is a Certificate in Media and Technology in Education. I took a workshop beforehand that ended up being incorporated into the certificate program. Certificate seekers can take three courses- for as low as $295 each. These do not come with any graduate credit, but it's a great way to add Harvard to your resume and expand your skilset. 

Details can be found here: https://www.gse.harvard.edu/ppe/certific...-education

Another program that just launched is a Certificate in Instructional Technology (ILC) there are four mandatory modules for 349 a piece.  The total is $1396. It also doesn't not carry graduate credit, but again- cool to add to a resume and expand skillset. 

Details can be found here: https://www.gse.harvard.edu/ppe/program/...ertificate

Happy studying, everyone!!!
Harvard University- Extension School- ALM in English- In Progress
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS in General Studies-Psychology
Harvard University- Certificate in School Management and Leadership (CSML)- In Progress
The University of Arkansas- The Logistics of Capitalism- In Progress
Parsons School of Design- Certificiate in Fashion Essentials-2021
Stanford University- Foundations for Data Science-2020
Energy innovation and Emerging Technologies Certificate-2018
Cornell University-eCornell- Basic and Advanced Life Support for Veterinary Technicians- 2018
Duke University- Certificate in Business Communication-2018
University of Georgia- Certificate in Paralegal Studies-2013
Texas A&M University- Certificate in Criminal Investigation and Certificate in Victim Advocacy- 2014

Harvard University- Graduate School of Education-Workshops
Schooling for Critical Consciousness of Racism and Racial Injustice
Educating Global Citizens
College-Going Identity and Student Success
The Opportunity of Bilingualism
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegecareerstudent's post:
  • Ideas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcripts for US grad or law programs canuckian 6 151 Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Last Post: canuckian
  Here is where I am now with my graduate school decision.. Vle045 26 998 06-16-2021, 08:35 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Caribbean Immigration (Med School Discount! - Secrets - Shhh...) bjcheung77 15 1,626 06-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is a 3.81 GPA good to apply for graduate school? rohit50 11 511 05-20-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Eurasian Management and Administration School Online DBA MBA MIM durain 7 318 05-13-2021, 03:07 PM
Information MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide MSK9 90 10,330 05-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: MSK9
  Free Graduate Theology/Computer Science Course: 5 ECTS: U of Turku eriehiker 0 238 04-30-2021, 08:14 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  Masters in Education Secondary Math Giantzebra 3 177 04-28-2021, 05:07 PM
  Mysonx3's Law School Thread mysonx3 71 8,330 04-24-2021, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  Quiz: Easy & Short PhD programs bjcheung77 2 461 04-14-2021, 07:31 PM
Last Post: eLearner