Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having CLEP send your Transcript to a School
has anyone done this recently. I download the request form but has no address to send it in. Then says if your paying by debit card call this number, or you can fax it to this number. I am a bit confused why we cant just request it through our online account. I guess I will call the number when I get home and see what I should do.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I ordered mine over the phone. An online form would be nice, but I think their expectation is that the individual score will be sent to a school on a per test basis given that the service is included in the price.
COMPELTED
CLEP: Calculus (75), Precalculus (71), Info Sys and Comp Apps (78), College Mathematics (63), College Algebra (65).
SL: Calc I, Calc II, C++, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Business Ethics, Prin of Mgmt, Bus. Law, A&P I, A&P II
Study.com: Principles of Marketing, Microbiology
edX: Intro to Dif. Eq., Linear Dif. Eq.
UND Ind. Study: Discrete Math
APU/AMU: Linear Algebra, Mathmatical Modeling
TECEP: Nutrition
B&M: Far too many!
adavis84 Wrote:I ordered mine over the phone. An online form would be nice, but I think their expectation is that the individual score will be sent to a school on a per test basis given that the service is included in the price.

Yeah I did that I was sending my original tests to HVCC and you only get one for free, so I need to have CLEP send over my transcript. I will do the phone way that sounds like it should be easier.

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
DD took a CLEP exam and received a score report at the testing center. We now are going to send it to a particular university. So... I send the form in to the address in Princeton, NJ with a $20 check two weeks ago. They have not yet cashed the check. Should I call them this week? Is this normal turn around time for CLEP? Has anyone else had this experience?
Homeschoolmom6 Wrote:DD took a CLEP exam and received a score report at the testing center. We now are going to send it to a particular university. So... I send the form in to the address in Princeton, NJ with a $20 check two weeks ago. They have not yet cashed the check. Should I call them this week? Is this normal turn around time for CLEP? Has anyone else had this experience?

I am not sure, I Faxed my form to the 610-628-3726 number and put my debit card info down on the form. Sent form in on 4/4/17. They took out the $20 on 4/5/17. TESU got the transcript on 4/17/17. So the fax route worked out well.

Homeschoolmom6 Wrote:DD took a CLEP exam and received a score report at the testing center. We now are going to send it to a particular university. So... I send the form in to the address in Princeton, NJ with a $20 check two weeks ago. They have not yet cashed the check. Should I call them this week? Is this normal turn around time for CLEP? Has anyone else had this experience?

So I called them. They don't accept checks. OOPS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Law School Admission Council GPA kitkat 4 125 04-18-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 992 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 5,184 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  Study.com transcript - do you need an active subscription? Kones 12 1,073 10-17-2023, 11:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are courses taken form Sophia acknowledged by grad school momokkkk 5 824 09-22-2023, 01:14 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,570 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Sophia - Transfer Credits Directly to School? rowan555 6 13,608 04-16-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU to medical school? yum2177 9 2,935 11-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Last Post: danger455
  Getting graduate credits on a transcript sanantone 0 522 08-30-2022, 01:09 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Will Sophia automatically send transcripts to Excelsior? browniebo 2 733 08-24-2022, 09:05 AM
Last Post: browniebo