Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to Afghanistan
My fellow forum junkies,
Well, I guess I will be in and out of the forum for the next week or so. I will be deploying between the 1st and 2nd week of April and am getting all my gear ready and making sure my family is squared away before I leave.
I'll drop in and let you guys know when I reach Bagram Air Base in Kabul. I should have internet over there in my quarters. (I better since I start class in May) I'm told the internet alone is around $75 a month.

I'll be in and out, so you can still reach me here or email for those that have it. I get online everyday (except for the travel days).
See you guys later, and keep on testing,
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
MOON DUST!!!

clep101 Wrote:My fellow forum junkies,
Well, I guess I will be in and out of the forum for the next week or so. I will be deploying between the 1st and 2nd week of April and am getting all my gear ready and making sure my family is squared away before I leave.
I'll drop in and let you guys know when I reach Bagram Air Base in Kabul. I should have internet over there in my quarters. (I better since I start class in May) I'm told the internet alone is around $75 a month.

I'll be in and out, so you can still reach me here or email for those that have it. I get online everyday (except for the travel days).

BA/Liberal Studies, TESC 2011
AAS/Applied Electronic Studies, TESC 2010

Thank you for your serving this country and for helping to maintain a free world. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed.
• Master of Science in Nursing - Eastern New Mexico University (in progress)
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Western Governors University (3/2015)
• Associate of Science in Nursing - Platt College (3/2010)
• Diploma of Vocational Nursing - Casa Loma College (10/2005)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Professional licensure: LPN/LVN (1/2006); RN (5/2010)
• 16 brick & mortar credits from Oxnard College (2000 to 2001)
• 38 brick & mortar credits from Tarrant County College (2006 to 2008)
Will you leave the FOB much as an E-8?
God speed and be safe.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Thanks for putting your life on the line. And good luck over there, come back with no problems please!! God Bless America!! :patriot:

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University
MA2 Wrote:Will you leave the FOB much as an E-8?

If I do, I'll be flying. No convoys for me. Other than a few times, I should be a FOBbit.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Thank you for your service! Stay safe and keep in touch.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
We do appreciate your service and I really hope you're able to stay in touch and don't run into too many internet issues. (75$ :eek: )

Keep us posted!!!!
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
clep101 Wrote:My fellow forum junkies,

Be safe and keep in touch!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are we still in Afghanistan? CLEP101 23 3,221 05-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Instantcert in Afghanistan CLEP101 14 2,778 07-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: 1Quik46