Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health Care - Masters from Spain!
(10-27-2020, 04:45 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 12:04 PM)ss20ts Wrote: How does a degree program sell out?

By Admissions closing. If you miss the deadline or they've already accepted their max capacity of candidates for this intake cycle, they can lock down the cycle and it is effectively "sold out" or "closed for enrollment"

I was hoping that what's it meant and not something like we've sold all of the tickets available for the show so you're out of luck forever. There will be another term. They're really just closed for enrollment for the term.
They now have a new partnership with UCAM, which seems to be a very legit and good university in spain.
https://www.esheformacion.com/es/promoci...alogo-ucam

This site mentions that you need a relevant diploma or experience to be admitted, I wonder if they are strict with the qualification?

I can directly purchase the 'degree' just like ENEB, and I know that ENEB dosen't really care about your qualification.

If ESHE is like ENEB I'd like to give it a try. I don't have any background in healthcare but interested in a hobby degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FrHaseKopf's post:
  • Messdiener
(01-20-2023, 08:26 PM)FrHaseKopf Wrote: They now have a new partnership with UCAM, which seems to be a very legit and good university in spain.
https://www.esheformacion.com/es/promoci...alogo-ucam

This site mentions that you need a relevant diploma or experience to be admitted, I wonder if they are strict with the qualification?

I can directly purchase the 'degree' just like ENEB, and I know that ENEB dosen't really care about your qualification.

If ESHE is like ENEB I'd like to give it a try. I don't have any background in healthcare but interested in a hobby degree.

Do you know Spanish or do you plan to just machine translate your final projects?

I know some people mentioned wanting to do the Spanish ENEB degree since it was comparatively cheaper (i.e., the markers are outsourced to countries like Venezuela) - but I am not too sure how well that worked out for the ones that essentially planned to use Google Translate.
These are good options if they have an English language version, even with the Spanish language option, it may still be workable for those who know Spanish or have taken at least a year or two of Spanish. Having a grasp of that language (say Intro to Spanish, Spanish I, II or fluency to the AP/IB level) and using DeepL or Google Translate may just be enough to get the language. I think I would like to try the DBA/PHD option after I take a few more Spanish courses, maybe to an even higher level for fluency...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 273 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 494 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 266 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,098 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 2,974 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,626 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 521 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  Masters level credits from Sophia and others? jb111 24 1,591 02-09-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,134 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Online Psych Masters from VIU, WES Canada eligible? Earind_00 6 1,275 01-31-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: muca3