Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heard Any Good Ones Lately?
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="Navy"]A newly graduated Ph.D in Psychology had plans to open his own practice yet was still very light of funds having just graduated and was still paying for his education so he hired a neighborhood kid to paint him a sign advertising that he was a Psychotherapist.

He told a kid to paint the sign for him and placed it above the entrance to the office. Now all the newly minted Psychotherapist needed to do was sit back and wait for potential patients. After a few weeks however not one ever showed up and the Psychotherapist was perplexed. He then went outside to examine the kids handy work at painting him a sign.

After taking one look at the sign the mystery was solved. It seems that the kid had used a very small wooden board forcing him to split the word "Psychotherapist" into into 3 words that read:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"]Scroll Down...[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Psycho
the
rapist[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
hilarious

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.

When the postal authorities received the letter to God, USA, they decided to send it to the President.

The president was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:

Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington, D.C., and, as usual, those turkeys deducted $95.00 in taxes.
On my way to a B. S. in Elementary Education from Missouri State University

CLEP tests passed:
[COLOR="Indigo"]US [COLOR="Indigo"]History 1 ~ 66
Intro. Psych ~ 66
US History 2 ~ 60
Macroeconomics ~ 54
American Government ~ 64
Intro. Sociology ~ 69[/COLOR]Smile[/COLOR]
Three blonds walked into a building..........you think they would have seen it!

hilarious kinda lame I know!
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
This is a political joke....no offense to anyone on the other side....it's very adaptable to either side, just pick a candidate. Big Grin

It's 2008. Hillary is President. Her first night in the White House, George Washington appears to her in the middle of the night. Hillary says, "What advice would you give me as president?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Hmmm," says Hillary, "that sounds tough. I'll have to think about it."

The second night Thomas Jefferson appears. Hillary asks him, "What advice would you give me as president?"

Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."

"Hmmm," says Hillary. "I'll have to think about that one."

The third night Abraham Lincoln appears. Hillary says, "What advice would you give me as president?"

Lincoln says, "Go to the theater!!!!!"

hilarious hilarious hilarious
No offense meant to any blondes
I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not
allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then
he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down from the
ceiling and made funny noises. My coworker (who's blonde) asked me what
I was doing? I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so
that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off. A few
minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you
doing?" I told him I was a light bulb.
He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a
couple of days. " I jumped down and walked out of the office. When my
coworker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss said to her, "And where do
you think you're going?"
(You're gonna love this.... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"
Judy -
AS - Computer Science - Andover college
BS - Mgmt Information Systems -June 08
MS - Info Systems Mgmt - Start Aug 08 - UMBC
This is an email that was sent to our family a while back. We thought it was hilarious and true!Big Grin

THINGS YOU LEARN WHEN LIVING IN THE SOUTH:

Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.

There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in the South.

There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 live in The South plus a couple no one's seen before.

If it grows, it sticks; if it crawls, it bites.

Onced and twiced are words.

It's not a shopping cart; it is a buggy.

People actually grow and eat okra.

Fixinto is one word.

There is no such thing as "lunch." You eat Breakfast, Dinner and Supper.

Iced tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two. And we do like a little tea with our sugar!

Backwards and forwards means "I know everything about you."

"Jeet yet?" is actually a phrase meaning "Did you eat yet?"

You don't have to wear a watch because it doesn't matter what time it is. You work until you're done or it's too dark to see.

You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH them.

YOU KNOW YOUR FROM THE SOUTH IF:

You measure distance in minutes.

You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.

You use "fix" as a verb. Example: "I'm fixing to go to the store."

All the festivals across the states are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect or animal.

You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked. No one wants an angry burglar.

You know what a "DAWG" is.

You carry jumper cables in your car . . for your OWN car.

You only own four spices: salt, pepper, Tabasco and ketchup.

The local papers cover national and international news on one page, but require 6 pages for local gossip and sports.

You think that the first day of deer season is a national holiday.

You find 100 degrees Fahrenheit "a little warm."

You know all four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, still Summer and Christmas.

Going to Wal-mart is a favorite past time known as"goin' Wal-martin" or off to "Wally World."

You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good pinto-bean weather.

A carbonated soft drink isn't a soda, cola or pop... it's a Coke, regardless of brand or flavor. Example: "What kinda coke you want?"

Fried catfish is the other white meat.

We don't need no stinking driver's-ed... if our mama says we can drive, we can drive.

Not EVERYONE can be SOUTHERN, it's an art form and a gift from God!

***AMERICAN BY BIRTH -

SOUTHERN BY THE GRACE OF GOD***
DixieGirl Wrote:The local papers cover national and international news on one page, but require 6 pages for local gossip and sports.

Not EVERYONE can be SOUTHERN, it's an art form and a gift from God!

***AMERICAN BY BIRTH -

SOUTHERN BY THE GRACE OF GOD***

Our sole local weekly doesn't even touch national news, and only toys with statewide news. However, the "Social Scene" section about "who ate supper with who" is extremely important. Most everyone is related in town and nearly everbody knows everybody so this kind of info is vital.

Its great living in a small rural community where you can leave your keys in the ignition at the bank and carry a 12 gauge in the front seat. And where you can still eat ice cream at a operating soda fountain in the local Pharmacy. Wink

Things are changing. Some places more than others. GOD BLESS DIXIE!!! WWWWHHHHHOOOPPPPIIIIIIIGGGGGSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOWWWWEEEE!!!!
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
I'll run with the blonde thing, no offense to anyone; some of my best friends are blonde. . . .

Okay, there were three guys: a black haired man, a brown haired man, and a blonde haired man. They decided they would rob a bank. So, off they went. They arrived at the bank, stormed in, and waved their pistols at the clerk. "Give us your money," they said. And she did.

So out they went, each with a bag of money. The clerk called the police and quickly their cars came squealing down the road with lights flashing and sirens blarring. The three robbers ran through the woods. They found an old abandoned barn where they could hide. They each found an old burlap sack and hopped in. The police were close behind and broke down the door. They searched the barn and found the three sacks. . . .

A police kicked the sack with the black-haired man. "Woof, woof!" the black-haired man said. "Hey, there's a dog in this one!" said the police. He kicked the second bag with the brown-haired man. "Meow," said the brown-haired man. "Hey," the police called, "there's a cat in this one." So, he kicked the third bag with the blonde-haired man and he said . . . "Potatoes!"
[SIZE="1"]Introductory Sociology 70
Biology 64
Principles of Management 69
Principles of Marketing 61
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 75 (w/ passing on essay)
English Composition w/ essay 65
American Government 61
Western Civilization I 72 (w/ passing on college essay)
Western Civilization II 63
Intro to Criminal Justice 446
U.S. History I 78 (w/ passing on college essay)
U.S. History II 71 (w/ passing on college essay)
Introductory Business Law 73
Principles of Public Speaking 71 (w/ passing on speech)
Spanish 74
College Mathematics 59 [/SIZE]

How good are you? Take the good person test. . . http://www.whatstandard.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 665 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Heard v. Depp Alpha 3 600 06-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,741 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 690 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 869 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Shocker - Common Core not giving good outcomes dfrecore 16 2,699 04-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say about college? sanantone 34 4,576 06-27-2019, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,015 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not frank.f.franky 9 2,922 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  I sure hope TESU advising is having a good break, because they are going to freak... eriehiker 15 3,557 01-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: jamshid666