Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt?
This is pretty nifty! Did it ever go anywhere? It would be really awesome to see this finally take flight!

I also like ShotoJuku's design:
ShotoJuku Wrote:Shirt Front: IC Logo over left chest area

Shirt Back:
[SIZE="6"]InstantCert[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]For an Accredited College Degree[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]Work Smarter - Not Harder!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]www.InstantCert.com[/SIZE]
What do you guys think?

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">photo2.jpg (Size: 10.9 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">photo1.jpg (Size: 9.71 KB / Downloads: 0)
better watch out man, IC might sue you if you start selling t-shirts w/ their logo and name on them.
if they were smart they would already be doing this (and for a profit... nothing wrong with that)
just might want to check with the emperor or whatever
a country boy can survive
gnpine Wrote:better watch out man, IC might sue you if you start selling t-shirts w/ their logo and name on them.
if they were smart they would already be doing this (and for a profit... nothing wrong with that)
just might want to check with the emperor or whatever
I believe that bldclot2 isn't out to actually sell it... he/she is just throwing out ideas. Big Grin

Speaking of which... how about some thing like this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]729[/ATTACH] <-- Front --> [ATTACH=CONFIG]731[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]730[/ATTACH] <-- Back --> [ATTACH=CONFIG]732[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">designall.dll.jpg (Size: 10.96 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">designall-1.dll.jpg (Size: 10.52 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">designall-2.dll.jpg (Size: 10.9 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">designall-3.dll.jpg (Size: 8.96 KB / Downloads: 0)
Take a look:
InstantCert Academy Official Store

Just starting out with a very simple design on all of the items for now. We're not making any money off of these--all money goes to cafepress.com.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
sgloer Wrote:Take a look:

Just starting out with a very simple design on all of the items for now. We're not making any money off of these--all money goes to cafepress.com.

Way Kool - I'll be ordering a t-shirt and coffee cup tomorrow.
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
sgloer Wrote:Take a look:

This is awesome! No key chains, though? Oh, well... now to narrow down my order from everything to something I can afford. Big Grin I <3 IC!
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 3,598 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 1,754 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 1,577 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 2,513 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 1,535 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 1,362 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Yeah I failed thanks instantcert! Rescueswimmer85 41 9,396 08-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: ronaldemail1
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 995 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 1,077 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 915 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle