Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Technology
Hello, I am an applicant from China. I would like to study Bachelor of Electrical Technology or Associate of Science in Electrical Technology in TESU. How can I plan it, please? Where can I find cheap electrical RA credits to transfer to TESU? I didn't find any online courses on study.com. I need some help. Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, this is NOT a degree that you can get cheaply from TESU. You must take a significant number of TESU credits. I am not sure if there is any other Electrical Technology degree that you can get online from elsewhere, either. Your choices might be restricted to choosing a less expensive degree or just taking the TESU classes.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Like their nuclear engineering technology, this is a degree tailored towards military trained people. I have met one person that finished a nuclear degree through excelsior who wasn’t a navy Nuke, though. So if you really want that degree, I’d first see if every class required is available through TESU. Then, make a list of them and see how many you can find elsewhere. Assuming that they have the class, not like their foreign language degrees, you’ll probably end up taking all of your general education through Sophia, and all of your degree specific classes through TESU. If that’s the route you choose, you should be able to find all of the non-TESU courses through Sophia, but may choose a different route for a couple of the classes for ease instead of money. For instance, being from CHINA, maybe one (or some of) of the ACTFL tests to fill in free electives quicker. Or a different English comp source, or something.

I just took a look at the BS requirements. Assuming they have courses that fit section E: Specialty, it looks like it can be done but without mapping it out it looks like somewhere between 17 and 20 courses would have to be done there, unless you can find those specific courses somewhere else. So, you’re probably looking at like $30-35k. I believe excelsior has a similar degree, and with a Sophia discount you may be able to save a couple thousand dollars taking some of the classes there (either getting the degree there, or transferring a few of the classes from there to TESU), but it’s still going to be a pretty expensive degree for an online degree.
Old Salt w/ New Papers
Pierpont: AAS BOG BUSINESS FOCUS 8/5/22
Excelsior: BS NUCLEAR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 10/21/22
@Lorvey, it's best for you to follow the template and last post addendum. This is used to provide us very important details and information about your situation, with this info, we can help you further. Do you have a back up plan if Electrical Technology isn't available? Would something similar work for you such as Electronic Engineering Technology? Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 428 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 414 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 433 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 351 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 352 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 322 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  Double Degree How To kowenboy 3 285 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Tough Dual Concentration BS Degree Possible??? GameSlinger 7 645 02-28-2024, 04:31 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 607 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  BSBA BS... Dual degree nonsense. CanICode 44 4,973 02-06-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1