Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to order new Acclaim ACE transcript
(11-01-2020, 06:02 AM)doom Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:57 AM)nomaduser Wrote: Thanks! I don't see any button on my CSM certificate page though. I have opened a ticket on Acclaim website. Let's wait and see what happens....

I think you should contact the provider of the course (CSM in this case) and not Acclaim.

You're right! I opened a support ticket on Study.com. They just gave me badges for all of the courses I have taken.
Thanks!! I'll try to add TEEX badges too.

They don't seem to have any badge yet:
https://www.youracclaim.com/organization...ice/badges

We just need to wait I guess...
(11-01-2020, 06:19 AM)nomaduser Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:02 AM)doom Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:57 AM)nomaduser Wrote: Thanks! I don't see any button on my CSM certificate page though. I have opened a ticket on Acclaim website. Let's wait and see what happens....

I think you should contact the provider of the course (CSM in this case) and not Acclaim.

You're right! I opened a support ticket on Study.com. They just gave me badges for all of the courses I have taken.
Thanks!! I'll try to add TEEX badges too.

They don't seem to have any badge yet:
https://www.youracclaim.com/organization...ice/badges

We just need to wait I guess...

There used to be. Apparently they have been recently moved under "American Council on Education" organization.
I sent an email to TEEX last week but I didn't get any feedback. Hope you will be luckier than I was.
At this point I guess it would be a better idea to contact ACE instead of TEEX.
In progress:  TESU BACS [110/122]
  Completed: ASU Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]
[-] The following 1 user Likes doom's post:
  • nomaduser
It's unfortunate that the switchover happened on a weekend. It probably means that we won't have "real answers" until Monday or possibly even Tuesday or Wednesday because support is going to come back from their day off to a ton of emails about "where are my Credly badges!?" And I imagine some of them will be quite nasty as people don't know who to blame for the lack of badges.

Once everything gets worked out, it should hopefully be a lot easier for us to get our classes/transcripts collected and sent out. It's this intermediate period that is unfortunate because none of us knows what's going on.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • nomaduser

I had a hard time finding the CSM badge too.I tried to do what someone on this forum said about a click point on the top right of the csm login screen.  It was not active.  ah ha.  this was a clue to my brain eventually...... so I went with the active point in the center of the screen

Then click in the center of the page. It asked if I wanted to do one of two things about get my certificate or something else.  I picked the one that said something about Let's Move on.  After "let's move on", I had to do a quick survey that I had never done at the end of the coursework (oops), and then the screen was there to get my badge to acclaim.   Make sure your acclaim account has the same email as your CSM account.  Acclaim accounts can have more than one email (primary and secondary) so it's good.

and the other side effect after that survey I missed on CSM, was the career course that was included finally showed up. I had forgotten all about that.

If that doesn't work, contact CSM customer service about it.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • nomaduser
You can't add your classes. The course provider has to add them. It's a weekend. I wouldn't expect anything to have changed until sometime during the week and even then I think it will take awhile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 295 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 553 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,216 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,213 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,760 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Transcript Designations vintage_jacket 2 579 09-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  My master "Omni Transcript" jsd 26 6,406 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: jsd
Lightbulb "Arizona State Wants to Revolutionize the College Transcript" jsd 6 1,308 08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* Vle045 12 1,557 07-17-2021, 04:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Templates: High School/Home School Diploma & Transcript bjcheung77 1 1,088 06-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Last Post: P226mem