Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will you celebrate?
Criticalthinker Wrote:I'm very excited about seeing these big envelopes everybody talks about!

CT

You will know it is THE envelope when you see it.

The soft glow emanating from your mailbox will be your first clue. The invisible orchestra playing dramatic lead-up music in the background will be your second clue. The narrow beam of majestic sunlight shining down from the clouds onto your mailbox will be your third clue.

It's truly hard to miss!
hilarious
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku Wrote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]I'm Going To Disney World!!!

Will spend the Labor day weekend there with the family - just 90 short minutes away!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
What fun!! Enjoy the weekend. You have truly earned it!
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Green"]Mary

80 Traditional credits
45 testing

9 CLEPS
Freshmen Comp- 71
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit -72
Human Growth & Development -73
Ed Psych -67

CLEP Humanties- 7/11/06 -74
CLEP American Lit- 7/18/06 - 65
CLEP US History I I 7/18/06- 63
CLEP American Government 8/8-57
CLEP US History II 8/8 -68

2 DSSTs- 8/11
Here's to your Health 69
Fundamentals of Counseling 64

Indiana University School of Continuing Studies
B.G.S-Done!
125 credits 10/20/06 -
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
snazzlefrag Wrote:You will know it is THE envelope when you see it.

The soft glow emanating from your mailbox will be your first clue. The invisible orchestra playing dramatic lead-up music in the background will be your second clue. The narrow beam of majestic sunlight shining down from the clouds onto your mailbox will be your third clue.

It's truly hard to miss!
hilarious
Hahahahaha...love it. I can't wait. (Course I'm hoping it's good news...does the orchestra play Beethoven's 5th if it's not so good news?)

Still chortling...
Mary
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Green"]Mary

80 Traditional credits
45 testing

9 CLEPS
Freshmen Comp- 71
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit -72
Human Growth & Development -73
Ed Psych -67

CLEP Humanties- 7/11/06 -74
CLEP American Lit- 7/18/06 - 65
CLEP US History I I 7/18/06- 63
CLEP American Government 8/8-57
CLEP US History II 8/8 -68

2 DSSTs- 8/11
Here's to your Health 69
Fundamentals of Counseling 64

Indiana University School of Continuing Studies
B.G.S-Done!
125 credits 10/20/06 -
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Great thread.....

When I got out of active duty I promised myself that I won't buy another vehicle until I finished my BS degree. Well, thats been 7 years ago and I have 18.67 credits left to finish and still got the same car. I already found my new truck and got some money in the bank.............but I'll have to wait some more:o :o

However, I can't complain, because I joined the guard from active duty and haven't paid a cent for traditional or exam credits. Only 7 exams/classes left.

Then my plan is to finish my AS in Public Safety Management that I started along time ago and then start a masters program. *@#$* does this learning thing ever stop. whew............................Rolleyes
[SIZE="2"]WORKING TOWARDS B.S. OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE FROM EXCELSIOR COLLEGE.[/SIZE]
UPDATED 1/13
COMPLETED 113.33 HRS.
NEED 14.67
[COLOR="Green"]RECENTLY TAKEN TEST: RISE & FALL - 12/12 - 46 (OUCH!)
NEXT TESTS: World Conflicts, Juvenile Delinquency, Ethics, College Writing
LAST TRADITIONAL CLASS: Social Science Research
[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]
CLEP/DSST - 51 HRS
TRADITIONAL - 53
MILITARY - 9
[/COLOR]
This is another old thread that deserves a bump up for our recent students to contribute to (too)! Rolleyes
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
That will be quite a trip Cinderly, from Alaska to New York and back; sounds like a 6-credit class Big Grin - Good Luck!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
I agree with reading for fun. I can hardly wait. In addition to all the clep and dantes test. I have 10 credits at a traditional college. On top of that I am studying text books for my job. I have a stack of books waiting to be read for fun.

I wouldn't mind a carribean cruise!!!
Passed
English Comp,Freshman Comp,A & I Lit, Ethics in America, Intro to World Religions
Graduating for me is still many credits away.....but I would love, like others have said, to read for fun again. I was @ Borders the other day right after i took the ECE organizational Behavior Exam. Right away I got my coffee and started studying for the next exam. It was hard though, surrounded by all those books I was dying to read.

That's just one of the things I would do once I graduate. The main thing I would probably do to celebrate is a destination Marathon. Maybe Disney or Vegas Marathon.....There's nothing I'd like better to do than celebrate graduating by running 26.2 miles!
When I am not studying - https://youtu.be/C-kk8xa0BLQ

MS in Public Health at SNHU in progress. Expected Grad Date - August 2017

Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified -2014, Ice Chamber Kettlebell Sport Certified - 2015

NCSF Personal Trainer -2010

Done! BS in LIBERAL STUDIES From Excelsior. Conferral Date - Dec 18, 2009!

Licensed Practical Nurse - 1996

Completed!
Military - 58 credits
Traditional - 12 credits
Clep - 21 credits
Excelsior Exams - Organizational Behavior(B), World Population (A), Ethics (A), Cultural Diversity (B),Psychology of A&A (A), Gerontology (B)
DSST -Drugs & Alcohol (A), Civil War (A), Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (A), Social Psychology (A)
Penn Foster- Info Lit (passed)
april004 Wrote:Maybe Disney or Vegas....

[SIZE="2"]Do both....I DID!! Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

I think that I will go to the jewelry store and buy me a gold Girard Perregaux watch, I had to sell mine to buy the ticket to the US back in 1984, I could not sell my car , I had to show the title at the embassy, they had to make sure I was coming back to Argentina! (lol!!!)
In the end the biggest celebration will be to share this accomplishment with my loved ones, setting an excellent example for my children and knowing that you are never too old to light a fire and go for it!!!
A great part of my journey is prayer and faith, it works! I am a living example!

et4tango
89 credits
Finishing Math 113 EC