Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Humanities CLEP Question
do you have the notes for snazzlefrrag's and the spreadsheet? PLEASE HELP!
Joann Wrote:First time taking humanities clep. Can you send me your notes. I need to pass this test to graduate. Please Help... [email]@gmail.com[/email]
Joann
you should edit your email off the forum so no creepy bots send you mail. Instantcert has a vast array of flashcards dealing with the Humanities, It is a huge amount of information to try and deal with, however the good thing about the most recent batch of slides is that they contain images of the artwork by many artists, this means you don't need to google search for the image as you may on someone else's study plan.
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,
I provided you the link to the spreadsheet in my previous post.

I used a search engine to easily find Snazzlefrag's notes for you: Snazzlefrag's Downloadable Study Guides at Free-Clep-Prep.com!
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
This is obviously the same entity and a spammer that is doing this. Just ignore it and report it.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Has anyone taken the exam recently? Any tips?
Hi, is it possible someone still has this information? please email me!! salledonaldson@yahoo.com
Salle, I think it hasn't surfaced in a long time. Are you using the Instantcert Flashcards? Humanities is a vast subject. I don't have that file on this computer, but it was on my previous one which is in pieces in the basement waiting for a rebuild (it may never resurface) My only advice is to start on the Instantcert flashcards which is were I'm heading after Christmas to get Humanities done.
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,
Just passed Humanities today with a 56. I counted how many I was sure I got right and only had 41. I must have had over 50 questions marked for return. I studied the flashcards, the study guide floating around and took hundreds of multiple choice questions from the quizlet tests that are posted on page 15 of this thread or the other Humanities one. I studied for 2 weeks about 2 hours per day. The last day I took a 500 question quizlet and scored a 98. I had music notes, lines in poems and what they meant and lots of questions about which time period a certain piece of work was in. I believe I guessed on at least half of the exam with no clue on the answer. I almost felt like I began to over study based on all of the info that can consume you. Had not one shakespeare or chaucer question... Guess they're all very different. Bottom line, I had absolutely zero previous knowledge in any of the content. The material on this site ALONE will get you a passing grade. I did not go above and beyond with Petersen, REA or Wiki sites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,146 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Why Majoring in the Humanities Can Be a Great Career Move allvia 1 334 10-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,322 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 505 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 609 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 543 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about Transferring Credits Nelson Lin 3 732 09-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,841 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 2 1,197 08-24-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sparkling
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 847 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore