Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a stoopid !@#$%^-+* & I ??HATE accouting
adrian Wrote:Ok so I went and take CLEP Principles of Accounting earlier today. I thought it was going to be ok cause I studied real hard. Boy was I in for a shock! It was very very difficult!! I studied hard using IC notes. Had 78 questions and 1.30.
I did NOT have time to finish. I think I left like 10 questions unanswered and probably just click away on at least 10 others.
Needless to say I thought I failed but I'll never know
I chose to NOT report my score. I did this because I am quite positive I didn't pass and also I thought I can take it b4 the 6 month period.
I was wrong! Even though I did not report it I still can't take it for 6 months!!!
This is CRAP!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm fully depress now. Sad
I need some other notes. I have to admit IC did not come through this time around. I am questioning if it's even worth $19/month I pay to this site anymore. Sad
What other sites are good for helping me prepare for Accouting ? i hate accounting BTW. I rather get poke in the retina by a hot soldering iron than to take 2 regular classes of accounting which this exam woulda taken care of had I pass with flying colors.

[SIZE="4"]Hey, no one here in the IC group is stupid or perfect; that's why we're all here in the first place - to learn, to grow, to excel, to achieve, and perhaps most off all get over our mistakes. I have and so can you!! GOOD LUCK!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Does anyone else hate waiting for the next term to start? fromthedepths 9 753 06-26-2023, 02:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Need Statsitics, but hate all the Math? The Statisistics TECEP may be your answer. Prloko 9 4,175 05-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  I Hate Prometric sanantone 0 582 08-23-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  I hate you ALEKS!!! rickyjo 303 56,461 08-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Last Post: dcan
  For those who HATE this whole thing! jcameron 30 4,068 05-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ruddigore
  Know what I hate?!?! (with clep...) GettinMyBA 9 1,758 02-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: GettinMyBA
  How much do you hate filling out all your info on dantes avi 4 1,028 08-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Last Post: snazzlefrag