Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!
Congratulations!! cheersmate
BSBA/Accounting TESU (2016). MSA UIUC (2018).

Need help with portfolios? I earned 18 credits at TESU through portfolio evaluations. Nine of those were for upper level accounting courses. My advice for PLA/portfolios: TESU portfolio tips The first post has the Portfolio Checklist I created. Page ten has the actual narrative I wrote to receive credit for ACC-440.

Using Straighterline's Financial Accounting as a substitute for TESU's Intermediate Accounting I? Don't do it if you are an accounting major and/or want your CPA license. They are not the same course and I think TESU has erred in accepting the SL course as Intermediate I. I made this discovery here: Intermediate Accounting II.
Congrats! cheersmate
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
cheersmate

awesome!
BALS.SS COMPLETED (122 credits in 6 1/2 months)
CAPSTONE (95%)
CLEP: A & I Lit (63), English Comp Modular (74)
TECEP: Computer Concepts
DSST: English Comp 2 (417)
STRAIGHTERLINE: Medical Terminology, Religions, Western Civ I, Western Civ II, American Govt, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Environmental Science, Communications
STUDY.COM: Personal Finance, Vietnam War, Social Psychology, Research Methods in Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction, Special Education History & Law, Foundations of Education, Early Childhood Education
SHMOOP: The Bible As Literature, Shakespeare's Plays, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2, Modern European History, World Geography, Film Studies, Human Sexuality
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-Calculus
FREE COURSES: CybSec for Everyone, CybSec Business Professionals, Insurance Inst. Ethics, NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators, Sophia: Developing Effective Teams
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! :hurray:
I know I nearly cried when I saw my evaluation marked as "complete pending capstone in progress" - 48 more days till that is done (but whose counting?). I'm not sure what I'll do when I get the diploma.
And congrats on the job change too.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Thanks all!

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere, but when you're certified for graduation, your student profile changes to inactive with an effective date of your degree conferral. It may show up there before you get the email, so that may be a way to see your certification status. Also, you are unable to view or print your student ID after getting certified for graduation so print it early to keep access to student discounts! Below is what my status currently shows as:

Student Status Start Date
NJIAC NJ Resident on Inactive Stat.
06/09/17
[SIZE=6]Aurelius
[/SIZE]

BSBA – General Management (Completed)

Graduation – June 9, 2017
Commencement – September 23, 2017

Study.com – Labor Relations 89%; Principles of Supv 91%; HR Management 94%; Prin of Finance 83%; Globalization & Intl Mgt 87%; Pers Finance 88%; Prin of Marketing 87%; Digital Mkt & Adv 94%; Bus Comm 92%
StraighterLine – Acct I 90%; Acct II 83%; Macro 92%; Micro 92%; Intro to Religion 87%; American Govt 88%; Bus Law 86%; Fin Accounting 84%; Mgr Accounting 84%; Intro to Comm 93%; Prin of Mgt 89%; Intro to Env Science 92%; Intro to Nutrition 89%
ALEKS – Beg Algebra; Int Algebra; College Algebra; PreCalculus; Intro to Stats
The Institutes - Ethics and CPCU Code
Kaplan University - Doc Your Exp for College Credit
NFA – Comm Safety Educators; Fire Service Sprvn
TEEX – CS for Everyone; CS for Bus Prof; CS for IT Prof
University of South Florida (USF) – Comp 1 & 2; Various history and music courses
TESU - Comp Concepts and App – 87%; Strategic Management - 81%
This is super exciting news! congrats. I feel like you have been here through this journey the entire time I have been on here. I am hoping I can follow right behind you. Also I might be going to the commencement. It is not that far from NYC so I might go there afterwards and catch a comedy show or something afterwards in celebration.
Here's mine:

Dear omgittookhowlong,

We are pleased to inform you that you have completed all of the requirements for the Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Natural Sciences/Mathematics for June 9, 2017 graduation!
Please take a moment to review how your name and degree appear above and advise our office of any discrepancies by calling the Graduation Office at 609-984-1180 ext. 3140.
Your diploma has been ordered. Diplomas will be mailed within ten business days after the graduation date. With your diploma, you will receive a student copy of your final transcript. When you need to request an official or student copy of your transcript, please visit the University’s website. Please note that transcripts requested prior to June 9, 2017 will not have the degree posted. Degrees are posted to the transcript once they are conferred by the Board of Trustees on June 9, 2017. If you are a student in our joint program with Rutgers/SHRP your diploma will be sent to you from Rutgers. Joint program diplomas typically take 6 – 8 weeks to arrive.
While your degree is being awarded during this graduation date, the University’s annual Commencement Ceremony is scheduled for September 23, 2017. Graduates who have earned a degree will be invited to participate in the Commencement Ceremony via email. For this reason, it is important that you notify us of any changes. Details regarding the ceremony will be posted on the University’s website as they become available. The entire University family looks forward to seeing all of our graduates there, so please consider joining us for this ceremony. If you have any questions regarding commencement, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (609) 984-1180 or via e-mail at commencement@tesu.edu.
If you need a copy of your certification letter mailed, please email registrar@tesu.edu and include your name and where you would like the certification letter to be mailed.
Congratulations on earning your Bachelor of Arts degree!
Sincerely,
Graduation Auditors
plaidwandering Wrote:Here's mine:

Dear omgittookhowlong,

LOL and congrats Smile

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
I requested a physical copy from the university of my certification for my employer. Here is what they send:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2313[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">00001.jpg (Size: 91.61 KB / Downloads: 11)
[SIZE=6]Aurelius
[/SIZE]

BSBA – General Management (Completed)

Graduation – June 9, 2017
Commencement – September 23, 2017

Study.com – Labor Relations 89%; Principles of Supv 91%; HR Management 94%; Prin of Finance 83%; Globalization & Intl Mgt 87%; Pers Finance 88%; Prin of Marketing 87%; Digital Mkt & Adv 94%; Bus Comm 92%
StraighterLine – Acct I 90%; Acct II 83%; Macro 92%; Micro 92%; Intro to Religion 87%; American Govt 88%; Bus Law 86%; Fin Accounting 84%; Mgr Accounting 84%; Intro to Comm 93%; Prin of Mgt 89%; Intro to Env Science 92%; Intro to Nutrition 89%
ALEKS – Beg Algebra; Int Algebra; College Algebra; PreCalculus; Intro to Stats
The Institutes - Ethics and CPCU Code
Kaplan University - Doc Your Exp for College Credit
NFA – Comm Safety Educators; Fire Service Sprvn
TEEX – CS for Everyone; CS for Bus Prof; CS for IT Prof
University of South Florida (USF) – Comp 1 & 2; Various history and music courses
TESU - Comp Concepts and App – 87%; Strategic Management - 81%