Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally graduated!
Congratulations, I'm so excited for you! I hope to be in your shoes one day.
It's definitely not a waste of time. Posts like these are so encouraging!
Working on: TESU BA Psychology & Criminal Justice

Completed:
Straighterline: Intro to Criminal Justice, Intro to Communications, Intro to Religion, Western Civilization I, Organizational 
 Behavior, Cultural Anthropology, Business Ethics,
Sophia: Ancient Greek Philosophers, Art History I, Introduction to Sociology, Project Management, Intro to Statistics
TEEX: Death Investigation
Coopersmith: Abnormal Psychology
Study.com: The Juvenile Justice System
[-] The following 1 user Likes ab10365's post:
  • Muldoon
Congratulations! It is very nice to hear about your graduation especially with all the challenges you had to overcome!
You inspire those of us just starting out!  Congrats!
Congratulations! It's an amazing feeling to be the first one in a given group to be able to accomplish something that the others could not do. Way to go!
I LOVE to hear stories like this! Congratulations!
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
(06-24-2020, 10:23 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: First off, I can't express enough how truly thankful I am to this amazing forum and to the wonderful members that took the time needed in order to help when I was confused.  Everyone here is so awesome!

With that said, I have found out that I graduated from TESU with a 4.0!  For some background information, I have ADHD and struggled tremendously with school when I was younger.  I was considered a failure by some teachers that they believed wouldn't ever survive college.  Not only that, no one on my Dad's side of the family have ever made it through college.  Looks like that has all changed, and it took help from this wonderful community and working my tail off in between every call that I received at work. 

For those of you just like me and are taking this route -- KEEP AT IT.  Whatever it takes to stay focused, you do it.  The feeling you get once you have confirmation that it is all over and you have earned your degree is truly freeing.  I want to scream from the top of a mountain!  You all can do this.  If I can do this, you all sure as hell can!  

I'm sure some will find this post to be a waste of time, but I just wanted to post some optimism for those who may have experienced a similar life where some didn't believe in you.
Congrats!!
Great perseverance!!! Congrats!
Congrats! I love seeing posts like this and I especially love seeing what obstacles people overcome on their journey. It's really inspiring. I'm determined to make my own post someday - hopefully in the next few weeks, because I'm aiming for a September graduation too!
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muldoon's post:
  • rachel83az
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to make my own post like this!
[-] The following 1 user Likes inkleind's post:
  • rachel83az
Never a waste of time to report back in and let others know how things go. CONGRATS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Finally graduated with a BS degree! nomaduser 7 1,068 01-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Its finally finished! withrown 18 2,536 08-15-2022, 12:14 PM
Last Post: withrown
  People treating you differently since you've graduated? collegechick 29 3,384 04-24-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
Information California Finally Dips Its Toes In CBE Water harrypotter 6 901 04-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Finally completed with 3.98 GPA !!! NewatTESU 13 1,829 02-27-2022, 07:15 PM
Last Post: NewatTESU
  I finally enrolled. Terrified now! lillingworth 11 1,706 06-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
  Age 11, began Harvard University's Extension Program he graduated at 16. Life Long Learning 20 3,441 12-31-2018, 10:28 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  help please? want to finally graduate theduz 8 1,676 11-29-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Finally got my evaluation Collegelady2 3 1,144 06-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Synicaal
  I AM FINALLY DONE: TESU BA PSYCHOLOGY and ASBA. Yana 18 4,242 02-12-2017, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Yana