Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have registered for TECEP MED TERM, What's next?
Hi, 

I have just registered for the Med Term TECEP and paid $50. I have checked my student card and it still says that "You are not a current Thomas Edison State University Student. Click continue to return to the Students Menu" How long does it takes to update?
I'm guessing that you had to register for the September term. In that case, your student status should update on September 10th or so. Unfortunately, there is no quicker way to become fully enrolled if you happen to want to enroll during the first half of a month.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Correct, I chose the September term which was avaialable. So I should be good to send my new transcripts after September 10 right? Thanks Rachael Smile
Yup!

Technically, I think that you can send them now and TESU will evaluate them after you are fully enrolled. Personally, though, I wouldn't trust that. I'd just hold off on sending new transcripts until you're fully enrolled.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • msa145
I'd send them now, you're considered a student and can register for courses, so you're fine; they have you on file and ready to accept transcripts (back when I enrolled, I sent all of my transcripts they day I applied, it was fine).

Plus, you get 2 free evals before official enrollment anyway.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Since you're going to be enrolled at TESU in September, you might want to do a few more courses and send everything else in for an academic evaluation so you know where you stand. Having a picture of where your courses go would be a great motivational tool, especially when you only have say 10 or whatever courses left. Make yourself a spreadsheet if you haven't already and document what courses you have taken and need remaining...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • msa145
Hi everyone, I didn't want to start a new thread so thought of asking this here.

I am registered for the September term, and what is the last date I need to take my Medical terminology TECEP test?
You don't NEED to take it if you don't want to. That said, it's good practice for the proctor experience. I think you have until the end of November to take it?
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU's September 2021 term ends on November 21.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
So that means if I don't take the exam by November 21. It will expire and money goes down the drain?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 464 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 257 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 456 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
  CIS-1070 TECEP legenwait4itdary 6 311 02-29-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  Two capstones in one term Yenisei 4 380 01-19-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Yenisei
  TECEP for Enrollment optimisticCoder3 8 614 01-16-2024, 09:59 PM
  Less Than 15 Credits Left for TESU Flat Rate Term mariobros1985 7 823 11-22-2023, 09:38 PM
  Recent ProctorU & Network Technology TECEP (CMP-3540) Experience AllThose299s 5 833 11-01-2023, 10:27 PM
  Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) doom 128 17,005 10-02-2023, 11:21 AM
  TECEP Planned But Not Registered/Scheduled mog538 8 601 09-27-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rachel83az