Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need HELP!!
I just finished my free ethics course through the institutes. I didn't read the material and went straight to the 50 question exam. I scored a 70%.

My question now is what do I do with my score???
Create account with ACE. Submit credit transfer (institutes course) request inside ACE.
https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main
(10-03-2019, 07:34 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote: Create account with ACE. Submit credit transfer (institutes course) request inside ACE.
https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main

This works! Thanks
I realize the Study.com link is not the TESU page, but it is Study.com's newest and latest transfer list.  The only one I do not see listed is the Business 301: Change Management (not sure why they would not take it, maybe it has not been officially evaluated yet; but I tend to defer to dfrecore if she says they do not) - all the rest are listed, and listed as UL.  However, I also know that dfrecore works for Study.com so maybe she can assist in finding out why Study.com shows all the others on their latest transfer to TESU list if TESU doesn't accept them - https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

(10-04-2019, 04:40 PM)allvia Wrote: I realize the Study.com link is not the TESU page, but it is Study.com's newest and latest transfer list.  The only one I do not see listed is the Business 301: Change Management (not sure why they would not take it, maybe it has not been officially evaluated yet; but I tend to defer to dfrecore if she says they do not) - all the rest are listed, and listed as UL.  However, I also know that dfrecore works for Study.com so maybe she can assist in finding out why Study.com shows all the others on their latest transfer to TESU list if TESU doesn't accept them - https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html

The reason Business 301: Change Management is not listed is because it's not ACE-recommended at this point; and TESU has said that BUS 304: Leading Organizational Change will not meet their requirements.

Here's what I show for Study.com HCM courses transferring to TESU for the BSBA:

HCM 301: Ethical & Legal Issues in Healthcare (HCM-308) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 303: Healthcare Organization & Management (HCM-307) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 305: Healthcare Finance & Budgeting (HCM-205) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 308: Healthcare Quality & Outcome Measurement (HCM-404) - applies to BSBA in HCM

HCM 302: Health Services Policy (PUA-303) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 307: Healthcare Delivery Systems (HCM-306) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 309: Healthcare Informatics  (PNU-301) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 310: Human Resource Management in Healthcare (HCM-406) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM

For the BALS w/concentration in HCM:

Change Management doesn't exist alternatively
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(10-04-2019, 06:19 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 04:40 PM)allvia Wrote: I realize the Study.com link is not the TESU page, but it is Study.com's newest and latest transfer list.  The only one I do not see listed is the Business 301: Change Management (not sure why they would not take it, maybe it has not been officially evaluated yet; but I tend to defer to dfrecore if she says they do not) - all the rest are listed, and listed as UL.  However, I also know that dfrecore works for Study.com so maybe she can assist in finding out why Study.com shows all the others on their latest transfer to TESU list if TESU doesn't accept them - https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html

The reason Business 301: Change Management is not listed is because it's not ACE-recommended at this point; and TESU has said that BUS 304: Leading Organizational Change will not meet their requirements.

Here's what I show for Study.com HCM courses transferring to TESU for the BSBA:

HCM 301: Ethical & Legal Issues in Healthcare (HCM-308) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 303: Healthcare Organization & Management (HCM-307) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 305: Healthcare Finance & Budgeting (HCM-205) - applies to BSBA in HCM
HCM 308: Healthcare Quality & Outcome Measurement (HCM-404) - applies to BSBA in HCM

HCM 302: Health Services Policy (PUA-303) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 307: Healthcare Delivery Systems (HCM-306) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 309: Healthcare Informatics  (PNU-301) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM
HCM 310: Human Resource Management in Healthcare (HCM-406) - does not apply to BSBA in HCM

For the BALS w/concentration in HCM:

Change Management doesn't exist alternatively
So just to clarify, I can take Healthcare Quality & Outcome Measurement and Principles of healthcare management from study.com and transfer it into the BALS w/concentration in HCM? The only thing I cant transfer into the program is Change Management since it is not ACE recommended, correct?

TESU already confirmed I can take the other 3 UL courses through study.com. If the above is true.. I can take 5/6 UL requirements through study.com and take the change management course through tesu.