Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sure hope TESU advising is having a good break, because they are going to freak...
(01-02-2018, 10:10 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:15 PM)sanantone Wrote: Other than the guys with 14+ degrees, I think I might have the most transcripts in history. It makes it look like I dropped out of a lot of schools, but I was just taking advantage of whatever was free or cheap to transfer to TESU.

How many?

12 colleges and universities. Hopefully, no school will ask for separate transcripts for all the Alamo Community Colleges. They used to have one transcript, but they thought it was a good idea to split them. I took courses at three of them because it was easy to sign for online classes at all of them. That would add two more transcripts for a total of 14. WGU is crazy, so I would also have to send them transcripts for Davar, ACE, CLEP, DSST, and FEMA.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
400 credits, that's amazing, that's about double mine! ErieHiker, You are a credit crunching machine!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-03-2018, 08:19 AM)sanantone Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 09:15 PM)sanantone Wrote: Other than the guys with 14+ degrees, I think I might have the most transcripts in history. It makes it look like I dropped out of a lot of schools, but I was just taking advantage of whatever was free or cheap to transfer to TESU.

How many?

12 colleges and universities. Hopefully, no school will ask for separate transcripts for all the Alamo Community Colleges. They used to have one transcript, but they thought it was a good idea to split them. I took courses at three of them because it was easy to sign for online classes at all of them. That would add two more transcripts for a total of 14. WGU is crazy, so I would also have to send them transcripts for Davar, ACE, CLEP, DSST, and FEMA.

FTCC in North Carolina saw my new Excelsior College transcript and wanted a copy of all of the credits.  24 Transcripts. Sad

Universities Transcripts (6)
Community Colleges (8)
Exams (1): Prometric (CLEP/DSST)
Other (9): ACE, JST (Army), NETC (EMI/NFA), TEEX, CPCU (The Institutes), UM-FRTI, Sophia, to name a few

These two refused to send transcripts as the courses were ACE only courses: (2) Kaplan University, DTRA

Bouncing around the Army for three decades and taking free/cheap courses the last three years and they added up. Big Grin  I am glad half are FREE.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 1 user Likes Life Long Learning's post:
  • ECH90
(01-03-2018, 07:49 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:

How many?

FTCC in North Carolina saw my new Excelsior College transcript and wanted a copy of all of the credits.  24 Transcripts. Sad

Community Colleges (8)
Other (9): ACE, JST (Army), NETC (EMI/NFA), TEEX, CPCU (The Institutes), UM-FRTI, Sophia, to name a few

These two refused to send transcripts as the courses were ACE only courses: (2) Kaplan University, DTRA

Bouncing around the Army for three decades and taking free/cheap courses the last three years and they added up. Big Grin  I am glad half are FREE.

Then, you have me beat. But, wouldn't Sophia, TEEX, and CPCU all be on the ACE transcript?
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
(01-03-2018, 07:54 PM)sanantone Wrote:

How many?

Community Colleges (8)

Then, you have me beat. But, wouldn't Sophia, TEEX, and CPCU all be on the ACE transcript?

They were on my official ACE transcript, but FTCC was just being a butt.  Heck, they demanded my HS transcript.  1st time in 30-years I had that sent.

CLEP/DSST was on both of my JST and ACE also. Angry  Every school seems to have its own quirks. Big Grin
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

(01-03-2018, 10:56 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 07:54 PM)sanantone Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:10 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote: How many?

Community Colleges (8)

They were on my official ACE transcript, but FTCC was just being a butt.  Heck, they demanded my HS transcript.  1st time in 30-years I had that sent.

CLEP/DSST was on both of my JST and ACE also. Angry  Every school seems to have its own quirks. Big Grin

In my experience, FTCC has always been a pain in the @$$.  Are you still in the Fayettenam area?
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 666 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,748 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 690 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 869 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Shocker - Common Core not giving good outcomes dfrecore 16 2,700 04-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,016 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not frank.f.franky 9 2,922 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TESU (and, probably others) Transcript High_Order1 3 1,121 05-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Haiku High_Order1 2 1,278 01-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  TESU Mobile App Now Available for Students mvk 0 1,244 11-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: mvk