Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I just passed C++ programming! I am so excited.
I found the first four assignments to be relatively easy, then the difficulty level ramped up considerably for each subsequent program. Due to trying to finish the course before my SL membership renewal hit, I never did get the last assignment working to the full specifications of the program, but I got enough points from everything else that I still passed the class by a decent margin, so I don't feel bad about that. Note that I had a previous class in Visual Basic and lots of experience at work with bash and korn shell scripting, so although learning C was new to me, I did have some programming experience. A lot of C programming classes seem to use a lot of similar projects, so if you end up getting stuck, google is a great friend. Also, feel free to PM me while you're in the class and I can give some hints or clues about how I approached each program. I won't give you my source code, but I'm more than happy to point you in the direction I went with it.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
[-] The following 2 users Like jamshid666's post:
  • Ideas, Yenisei
This is great news! I wondered if this was a difficult course or not. It seems it is. I'm glad you've gotten it out of the way! Congrats!
You may consider it as necro-posting, but my congratulations to you nevertheless! And by the way, I've just finished private advanced courses on C++ a week ago. It took a year from me, and I think I need a lot of practice so far in order to build my career on that, but I'm glad I made it. The point is, I studied at high school with Computer Science as major class when I was young adult. Back then, it was because of my parents who saw my future as software developer. But I was just a regular kiddo and all I wanted was going to parties and have fun, not sparing my time reading documentations and writing pieces of code, so I paid other guys for their doing my homework and assignments in programming https://www.assignmentexpert.com/programming so I could concentrate on things I considered as more important to me. Way later then, almost a dozen of years after, I recognized how necessary this study is for me, so I'd earned some extra cash and spent it on courses to close gaps I had
I am considering taking this course, with C or Java also being options (I am also going to take either R or Python), but I think I'd prefer a project/lab-only course.
OoO, I'm about finish with my C course at Temple. If anyone needs help in C, I can provide some assistance.
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scripting and Programming - Foundations and IT Leadership Foundations Sophia or SDC? Omece 3 1,100 02-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Omece
  Sophia-Introduction to Python Programming Juliocrx 2 1,699 11-27-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Juliocrx
  Question re: SDC Computer Science 204 - Database Programming raekwon 6 1,523 11-25-2022, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia - Intro to Python/Java Programming to TESU AllThose299s 4 1,174 11-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  For those of you taking CS204 Database Programming joeguida 13 5,702 02-02-2022, 01:26 AM
Last Post: creedthots
  COS-206 R Programming akr680 11 1,381 08-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Study.com: Computer Science 115: Programming in Java transfer to TESU onlinelearner99 2 843 07-29-2021, 04:00 PM
Last Post: tallpilot
  how many sophia classes have you passed? MadisonSylura 36 5,433 02-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: HBCIRCA14
  StraighterLine Intro to Programming & IT Courses bjcheung77 0 751 10-21-2020, 09:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Any recommendation for websites like Sophia.org to finish "CS 1101 Programming Fund." ayman003 9 1,758 09-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Last Post: MNomadic