Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT info regarding Excelsior enrollment
Hi everyone,

There has been a lot of discussion lately about the change being implemented on September 1st with regard to Excelsior's business degree requirements (anyone who enrolls after that date cannot "test out of" the Business Policy requirement, but must take Excelsior's course instead).

With that in mind, I wanted to make sure that anyone planning to enroll before September 1st to avoid that requirement are aware that they need to apply now (if they haven't yet begun at all). You do NOT want to wait until it's closer to September, because the entire application/enrollment process can sometimes take 6-8 weeks. Also, keep in mind that Excelsior may be inundated with applications & enrollments right now because of this upcoming change, and that will slow things down also. Sad

I just wanted to ensure that no one missed the deadline because they didn't realize the time involved. Smile

JoAnne
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Excellent post, Kiwi Lover. That is important information.Smile
[SIZE="4"]auminer49r[/SIZE]

Completed a B.S. in General Business
at Excelsior College (3.86 GPA)

Left to take:

NOTHING!!!

... But, I'm still sticking around...Smile
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Hi everyone,

There has been a lot of discussion lately about the change being implemented on September 1st with regard to Excelsior's business degree requirements (anyone who enrolls after that date cannot "test out of" the Business Policy requirement, but must take Excelsior's course instead).

With that in mind, I wanted to make sure that anyone planning to enroll before September 1st to avoid that requirement are aware that they need to apply now (if they haven't yet begun at all). You do NOT want to wait until it's closer to September, because the entire application/enrollment process can sometimes take 6-8 weeks. Also, keep in mind that Excelsior may be inundated with applications & enrollments right now because of this upcoming change, and that will slow things down also. Sad

I just wanted to ensure that no one missed the deadline because they didn't realize the time involved. Smile

JoAnne

Way to be on the ball, JoAnne!! I applaud you. Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASU UL for dual enrollment credits IReallyNeedADegree 15 1,376 07-14-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Malcolm Nance: Excelsior BA to Cable News Star to Fighting for Ukraine Jonathan Whatley 9 906 05-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Why This Month Is The Most Important! Kal Di 3 726 02-18-2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kal Di
  What are the most important lessons you've learned in life? msa145 5 905 06-25-2021, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  College Enrollment - Rebounding for the For-Profits bjcheung77 2 1,175 11-23-2020, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Thorne
  Genealogy, info! juanma1988 7 1,273 10-20-2020, 04:28 AM
Last Post: dewisant
  Obituary for former Excelsior English adjunct Sparklette 0 645 07-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Sparklette
  Excelsior Graduate earns Master's degree. Oh yeah, she's 14 MNomadic 7 1,666 06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Place your bets: Degree Info.'s return from the dead. eriehiker 12 3,321 01-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Need Assistance for Degree Info sacredrain 2 4,726 11-13-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: sacredrain