Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im leaving you guys :(
Im leaving instentcert at the end of this month. For those who have read my psycology post i didnt pass my last test. And so my mom and i thought it might be a good idea to take a year off and get my prioritys straight. thank you all for your help over the last few months.
twitterflix Wrote:Im leaving instentcert at the end of this month. For those who have read my psycology post i didnt pass my last test. And so my mom and i thought it might be a good idea to take a year off and get my prioritys straight. thank you all for your help over the last few months.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't pass and that you're leaving us! If you need any advice or ideas after you leave us, just PM me & I'll give you my email address before you discontinue the service.

~ Matt
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Sorry to see you go! Keep in mind that you can still use the forum even if you're not an instantcert member... Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Bummer, sorry to hear that. But hey, have some fun if you take a year off. Explore life's options and diversity. There's a ton more to learn and experience out there outside of academics. IC and testing will be here when you get back. Good luck!
[COLOR="Navy"]BS Liberal Arts
Excelsior College

MS Psychology
California Coast University[/color]
Cool i didnt know that i could still use the forum. So i will be keeping in touch with you guys every once and a while. Im thinking if i cant find a job, i might go down to flordia and live with my grandparents for a while. I forgot to tell you guys one of the reasons im taking a break. My testing center is closing, and i would have to drive 2 hours away to the next closest testing center.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 995 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 1,077 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Leaving address off of resume? soliloquy 3 985 06-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 915 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt? sgloer 46 6,142 06-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  What kind of music do you guys listen too twitterflix 10 2,687 09-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Ruddigore
  What Kind Of Pets Do You Guys Have twitterflix 16 3,142 02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Last Post: kimberlyaz