Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting Prometric
Does anyone have a phone number or something so that I can contact Prometric in order to get my DSST exams put on the new Acclaim system?

I tried using the contact us form on the website but it has a captcha that doesn't allow me to scroll down and complete the verification so it just errors.
So frustrating trying to get everything put on the new transcript system.
The phone number is in the top right corner of getcollegecredit.com . I've never been able to contact them through the Prometric.com website.

On a related note, do they provide badges for Acclaim? I know they send directly to the school
Try a different browser. Failing that, make your browser fullscreen (F11 on Windows) and that may give you enough screen space to allow you to solve the capcha.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
When using the old ACE system, you couldn't put CLEP or DSST exams on your ACE transcript, so I'm guessing you won't be able to do this. But I could be wrong.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to Prometric? SCYankee 11 1,658 12-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Last Post: rachel83az