Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onlinedegree.com Email about certificates
So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

I know...It’s a scary time, and there’s a lot of uncertainty.  

But there's good news:

We just secured a limited-time discount and no upfront tuition for tons of online career certification programs that could be completed within a few months.

We’re helping everyone so they could pivot into new higher-paying careers while at home, in a relatively short amount of time.

...and not just any career.  

Careers with great salaries, upward mobility, high demand, incredible job satisfaction, and flexibility on when and where you work.  

I call them "Recession-proof" careers that could erase any of your concerns on job security...now, and for the future.

Here’s what we’ve organized for our students:

10% off a certification program from accredited universities

$0 upfront tuition and affordable plans

An externship for real work experience

A free laptop to take the course if you don't have one

No extra cost for textbooks - all included and shipped to your door

Online, mentor supported courses you can take 24/7 at your own pace

This offer is free and exclusive for our students - you won’t find anything else out there like this.  

And because of the discount and $0 upfront tuition, it’s an opportunity that will only be available for a limited time.

So here’s what I recommend you do:

Check out the programs here and schedule a call with a student advisor to learn more >> 

To your success,

Grant
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(04-14-2020, 01:15 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

But there's good news:

We just secured a limited-time discount and no upfront tuition for tons of online career certification programs that could be completed within a few months.

We’re helping everyone so they could pivot into new higher-paying careers while at home, in a relatively short amount of time.

Careers with great salaries, upward mobility, high demand, incredible job satisfaction, and flexibility on when and where you work.  

I call them "Recession-proof" careers that could erase any of your concerns on job security...now, and for the future.

This offer is free and exclusive for our students - you won’t find anything else out there like this.  

And because of the discount and $0 upfront tuition, it’s an opportunity that will only be available for a limited time.

Check out the programs here and schedule a call with a student advisor to learn more >> 

To your success,

Grant
I just wish they would make their intro to computer science course available it still says the course is under maintenance.
[-] The following 2 users Like maxxor6868's post:
  • harrypotter, ROYISAGIRL
Sounds interesting.  I keep hoping they will drop the 18 yo age minimum
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

I got the email too, I wonder how it really works, they have some good Certificates - link http://go.onlinedegree.com/talk-with-an-advisor
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-14-2020, 01:24 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 01:15 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: So looks like Onlinedegree.com is rolling out something new

But there's good news:

To your success,

Grant
I just wish they would make their intro to computer science course available it still says the course is under maintenance.
Same I want to try it

(04-14-2020, 02:51 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I got the email too, I wonder how it really works, they have some good Certificates - link http://go.onlinedegree.com/talk-with-an-advisor
I scheduled a call with an advisor in about an hour. I am also very curious about the certificates
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo TADA Tier List of Certificates LevelUP 13 2,049 02-23-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  3 Additional Google Certificates Approved for ACE Credit MNomadic 8 948 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  The official guide to Coursera certificates & specializations rachel83az 14 11,228 11-20-2023, 09:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees available with Saylor Academy and OnlineDegree cvalor 21 3,264 07-03-2023, 02:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Question about Coursera certificates & specializations Pikachu 7 2,867 08-24-2022, 04:51 AM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Coursera certificates rachel83az 31 5,249 05-20-2022, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Blckbuster
  OnlineDegree.com final exam vs quizzes jsd 7 1,467 04-26-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  OnlineDegree cosmetic update rachel83az 4 892 01-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  onlinedegree.com transcripts not showing up? studyingfortests 6 988 10-31-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  COS 101 Onlinedegree.com cizzie 3 928 10-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: cizzie