Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantCert Credit approved by TESU! (and Coupon)
(10-17-2019, 11:08 AM)TwinMom Wrote: The email was from an Enrollment Services Associate at COSC  that " "We are not currently accepting credits from Instantcert."

COSC pretty much takes any ACE recommended credits these days. You should try speaking to someone in the registrar to confirm; the admissions people don't always have the most accurate information.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • Clepper43
(10-17-2019, 12:55 PM)sgloer Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 11:57 AM)BrighterFuture88 Wrote: How long is this coupon for?  I’m trying to finish up my SL courses before November, but REALLY want to do the Astronomy course through you guys.

Currently the plan is to keep the coupon active until the end of the month.

Ahhh ok.  Thanks!

I was going to purchase this, but my Advisor at TESU just emailed me this a moment ago: 

Quote:For right now- please hold off on taking any courses through InstantCert, because TESU has not yet established course equivalencies.

I have reached out to inquire the status of this, and once we have established the course equivalencies, we will start awarding credit for these courses. I will definitely follow up with you on that.

Should I still take them and assume they will transfer over just fine?  I just don’t want to miss out on that coupon.
TESU September 2020 Graduate
Bachelor of Arts  in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Social Sciences

Sophia (3); Institutes (3); TEEX (21); CSM (3); CLEP (12); SL (45); InstantCert (6)Study (21) TESU (6)
OMG, TESU is being such a pain! Take the darn classes, there is no way these are complicated or not going to come in as you're planning!

Financial Accounting will come in as FIN-101, will work in BSBA core
Spanish I will come in as SPA-101, will work as Knowledge of Human Cultures
Astronomy will come in as AST-101, will work in NatSciences
Environmental Science will come in as ENS-200, will work in NatSciences
American Government will come in as POS-110, will fulfill Civic Engagement requirement
College Algebra SHOULD come in as MAT-121 (I might hold off here, but probably not), will meet Quant Lit requirement

There, I just did your job for you TESU. Geez!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • shadowgem
(10-29-2019, 10:21 AM)dfrecore Wrote: OMG, TESU is being such a pain!  Take the darn classes, there is no way these are complicated or not going to come in as you're planning!

Financial Accounting will come in as FIN-101, will work in BSBA core
Spanish I will come in as SPA-101, will work as Knowledge of Human Cultures
Astronomy will come in as AST-101, will work in NatSciences
Environmental Science will come in as ENS-200, will work in NatSciences
American Government will come in as POS-110, will fulfill Civic Engagement requirement
College Algebra SHOULD come in as MAT-121 (I might hold off here, but probably not), will meet Quant Lit requirement

There, I just did your job for you TESU.  Geez!

Yeah, I don’t understand what the hell is going on with them, but this is just ridiculous.  I’m just going to nab the courses and take the risk, as $29.50 for two courses is a remarkable price that I just don’t want to pass-up.
TESU September 2020 Graduate
Bachelor of Arts  in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Social Sciences

Sophia (3); Institutes (3); TEEX (21); CSM (3); CLEP (12); SL (45); InstantCert (6)Study (21) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrighterFuture88's post:
  • shadowgem
Has anyone gotten the courses evaluated by TESU yet? I'm 75% done with American Government and about to move onto Financial Accounting or Astronomy.
I have not taken anything from InstantCert, even though I am still on their system with access to the courses, I just have to pay for the final exams/tests... anyways, all of those courses offered for ACE credit should transfer over to TESU just fine as they are on the approved providers list. So, technically, all their courses should transfer without a hitch...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Anything updated about cosc?
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
[-] The following 1 user Likes SweetsugarNL's post:
  • TwinMom
I’m taking two InstantCert Credit courses and I heard back from my Academic Advisor regarding them. Thought y’all might be interested.

Hi Not_a_robot_101

The link on our provider directory links to InstantCert, not InstantCert Credit. The URL linked there is http://www.instantcert.com/
However, I did find the ACE course equivalencies in our Database. 
American Government ACE ID ICCM-0001 equates to the TESU course American Government POS-110 and does fulfill your Civic Engagement requirement. 
Financial Accounting ACE ID ICCM-0006 equates to TESU course Principles of Financial Accounting ACC-101 and would fulfill that requirement for your degree. 
These equivalencies are active until 3/31/2022, which means that after that date, it is possible we would no longer accept these as transfer for those courses, so if you plan to take them, you should so before that delimiting date. 
Once complete, you would request an ACE transcript to receive transfer credit. 
Current Course(s): Business Administration Capstone BUS-421 (TESU)

AMU (9); CSM (3); CLEP (15); DSST (3); InstantCert (15); Institutes (3)Military (51); Sophia (6); Straighterline (15); Study.com (6); Thomas Edison State University (3); University of Alaska (12)
[-] The following 2 users Like Not_a_robot_101's post:
  • doom, Muldoon
(10-17-2019, 09:18 AM)sgloer Wrote: Hello InstantCert Community,

I'm happy to report that we got a letter from Thomas Edison stating that we have been approved and will soon be added to the fully approved section of their Approved Provider Directory.

To celebrate, we will be offering a limited-time 50% off coupon that works for any of our InstantCert Credit memberships! Use coupon code TESU50 on our order form at https://www.instantcertcredit.com.

Thanks!

This is beyond awesome! 
I got three of these out of the way within days. This is very easy and the price is unbelievably cheap! Steve was extremely helpful in getting the ACE transcript approval done quickly. I highly recommend and know all who take it will crush it as well as their future dreams. 

Chris
(04-10-2020, 10:02 PM)chriszpolski Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:18 AM)sgloer Wrote: Hello InstantCert Community,

I'm happy to report that we got a letter from Thomas Edison stating that we have been approved and will soon be added to the fully approved section of their Approved Provider Directory.

To celebrate, we will be offering a limited-time 50% off coupon that works for any of our InstantCert Credit memberships! Use coupon code TESU50 on our order form at https://www.instantcertcredit.com.

Thanks!

This is beyond awesome! 
I got three of these out of the way within days. This is very easy and the price is unbelievably cheap! Steve was extremely helpful in getting the ACE transcript approval done quickly. I highly recommend and know all who take it will crush it as well as their future dreams. 

Chris

Thank you, Chris, for the kind words!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,280 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 276 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  3 Additional Google Certificates Approved for ACE Credit MNomadic 8 947 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  Sophia Credit Transfer StudyKing21 1 497 01-19-2024, 12:57 PM
  TESU AOS Finance courses Yenisei 9 671 01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  SL Coupon Code jane_eyre11 720 176,492 12-26-2023, 04:35 PM
  Free credit course website for non-American Pinko64 3 676 11-04-2023, 05:51 PM
  Does Clovis Community College accept Sophia credit? eliment 7 821 10-29-2023, 07:45 PM
  Some Newly ACE Approved Courses MNomadic 30 4,225 10-20-2023, 01:55 PM
  Study.com: Upcoming Changes to Credit-Granting Courses inf 28 3,784 09-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Pats20