Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review
Provider: InstantCert
Course: Managerial Accounting
Credits: 3 upper level
Transfers to TESU as: Financial Accounting II (ACC-312)
Course content: Text, slides, quizzes, 2 tests, midterm, final
Final exam format: Multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Very well aligned
Time taken on course: A little less than 2 weeks
Familiarity with subject before course: None. But I have a basic level of understanding now
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: This is an upper level course and the material is a little tough. There are a some calculations. You are able to use the built-in calculator for the final exam. Other than that, InstantCert is probably the best place to take the Managerial Accounting course
1-10 Difficulty level: 7 (more difficult than I expected, but it is upper level)
Price: $20 for the course & $15 for the final exam proctor
Recommend course: Yes!
[-] The following 2 users Like OldManOfTheSea's post:
  • ms_butterfly, Toastmaster
(07-27-2020, 07:37 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote: Provider: InstantCert
Course: Managerial Accounting
Credits: 3 upper level
Course content: Text, slides, quizzes, 2 tests, midterm, final
Final exam format: Multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Very well aligned
Time taken on course: A little less than 2 weeks
Familiarity with subject before course: None. But I have a basic level of understanding now
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: This is an upper level course and the material is a little tough. There are a some calculations. You are able to use the built-in calculator for the final exam. Other than that, InstantCert is probably the best place to take the Managerial Accounting course
1-10 Difficulty level: 7 (more difficult than I expected, but it is upper level)
Price: $20 for the course & $15 for the final exam proctor
Recommend course: Yes!

If you are attending TESU, what is the equivalency?  I am deciding between Instacert and Straighterline.  3 UL vs 3 LL and I can't get a straight answer from TESU on where Instacert would fall.  If you can help, many thanks.
(08-05-2020, 10:32 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: If you are attending TESU, what is the equivalency?  I am deciding between Instacert and Straighterline.  3 UL vs 3 LL and I can't get a straight answer from TESU on where Instacert would fall.  If you can help, many thanks.

Hey Brian!

I'm still waiting on TESU to finish my academic evaluation with the Managerial Accounting. They seem to be running slower than usual. I think they have quite a few employees on "work from home" assignment, so that may be the cause of the delay. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

OldManOfTheSea
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldManOfTheSea's post:
  • BrianFallon
(08-05-2020, 10:32 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: If you are attending TESU, what is the equivalency?  I am deciding between Instacert and Straighterline.  3 UL vs 3 LL and I can't get a straight answer from TESU on where Instacert would fall.  If you can help, many thanks.

Hey Brian!

I just logged into my TESU account to see that they completed my evaluation.

InstantCert Managerial Accounting: ACC-312 Financial Accounting II

InstantCert came through with a nice upper level course..

OldManOfTheSea
[-] The following 1 user Likes OldManOfTheSea's post:
  • Toastmaster
(08-12-2020, 08:10 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:

Hey Brian!

I just logged into my TESU account to see that they completed my evaluation.

InstantCert Managerial Accounting: ACC-312 Financial Accounting II

InstantCert came through with a nice upper level course..

OldManOfTheSea

I LOVE this so much.  3 UL credits for $35???
Yes, this is the cheapest 3 UL credits ever (unless you grabbed a Sophia Project Management course FREE when they had it in 2015, that was UL), it's cheaper than the TEEX UL Death Investigation course... InstantCertCredit is one of my recommended providers for people starting off with credits for General Education requirements for the BALS/BSBA degrees from institutions that take ACE credit. I haven't taken this course yet, I just might for the sake of getting more cheap credits!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ms_butterfly
(08-13-2020, 02:16 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, this is the cheapest 3 UL credits ever (unless you grabbed a Sophia Project Management course FREE when they had it in 2015, that was UL), it's cheaper than the TEEX UL Death Investigation course...  InstantCertCredit is one of my recommended providers for people starting off with credits for General Education requirements for the BALS/BSBA degrees from institutions that take ACE credit.  I haven't taken this course yet, I just might for the sake of getting more cheap credits!

Thank you, bjcheung, for your kind words and for recommending us!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Does the InstantCert Managerial Accounting: TESU equivalency of ACC-312 Financial Accounting II work for the BSBA GM AOS Upper Level requirement, or is it only for the Principles of Managerial Accounting LL requirement?

Aiming for TESU BSBA-GM, ASNSM in Biology, ASNSM in Computer Science
Would this work for the BALS UL credits at TESU? I'm finishing off American Government today and really like the InstantCert system.
(01-18-2021, 01:58 PM)utility Wrote: Would this work for the BALS UL credits at TESU?  I'm finishing off American Government today and really like the InstantCert system.

No it will not - Accounting is not a BALS course.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 142 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 267 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Managerial Comm TECEP saraholson 7 1,586 12-15-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  POS-2820 Comparative Politics TECEP Review GameSlinger 5 585 11-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Kones
  BUS-3110 Business in Society TECEP Review GameSlinger 0 270 10-13-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Davar MAN390 Managerial Communications UL or LL? dillpickles 15 1,121 06-30-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: dillpickles
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,462 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does WGU accept InstantCREDIT courses mike_1 7 1,945 08-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,779 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie