Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Course on onlinedegree.com
I started a course on onlinedegree.com months ago and did terrible on the quizzes. Now I want to start the whole course again from scratch. Does anyone know if there is a way to reset everything? And if so how do you do it?

I basically want to wipe all my progress and just start the whole thing new. And I do not want to make another account.
There is no option to reset these courses, you can try emailing their support team or creating a support ticket.
I haven't tried this and haven't seen that option in their menu lists, I am curious if there is even an option! LOL
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I passed all of these courses except for the programming course. I ended up with a 68.something percent. I emailed asking if there was a way to reset the course and I think that I remember there being a three month time period that needed to pass. I just logged back in to see if it reset for me. Unfortunately, that course is being changed and I can't access it.
(06-11-2020, 10:17 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I passed all of these courses except for the programming course.  I ended up with a 68.something percent.  I emailed asking if there was a way to reset the course and I think that I remember there being a three month time period that needed to pass.  I just logged back in to see if it reset for me.  Unfortunately, that course is being changed and I can't access it.

I didn't do the final. I only did all quizzes but I scored really bad on all of the quizzes. This was at least six months ago. I finished the whole course except the final months ago. But decided not to bother with the final since I'd need a really high score on the final to pass. The course is microecon.
(06-11-2020, 10:50 PM)natshar Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 10:17 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I passed all of these courses except for the programming course.  I ended up with a 68.something percent.  I emailed asking if there was a way to reset the course and I think that I remember there being a three month time period that needed to pass.  I just logged back in to see if it reset for me.  Unfortunately, that course is being changed and I can't access it.

I didn't do the final. I only did all quizzes but I scored really bad on all of the quizzes. This was at least six months ago. I finished the whole course except the final months ago. But decided not to bother with the final since I'd need a really high score on the final to pass. The course is microecon.

Sophia has Microeconomics and it's free right now - July 31st.
(06-12-2020, 11:26 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 10:50 PM)natshar Wrote:

Sophia has Microeconomics and it's free right now - July 31st.
Are the final exams proctored on onlinedegree? If so, which proctoring company they use?

I started onlinedegree, but could not go past some misspelling (I wanted to take environmental science but the word Cryosphere was misspelled in title and throughout course, I asked them to fix it, they said ok, but didn't), plus the inability to skip videos is annoying and time consuming, and if my memory serves right, there is no way to read the video transcripts.
(06-15-2020, 07:15 AM)Lacedonia4 Wrote: Are the final exams proctored on onlinedegree? If so, which proctoring company they use?

I started onlinedegree, but could not go past some misspelling (I wanted to take environmental science but the word Cryosphere was misspelled in title and throughout course, I asked them to fix it, they said ok, but didn't), plus the inability to skip videos is annoying and time consuming, and if my memory serves right, there is no way to read the video transcripts.

They use RPNow.

https://www.onlinedegree.com/how-it-works/

Quote:Are There Any 3rd-Party Fees?
It’s completely free to take all of the courses, the textbooks, and generate a transcript. However, when you take a final exam, a 3rd-party online proctoring service, RPNow, needs to monitor you to make sure there’s no cheating. It’s standard practice for all online testing at the college-level. We’ve negotiated the fee on your behalf, and they will only charge you a small fee of $9. OnlineDegree.com though doesnt charge you anything for taking as many courses as you’d like…no fees or tuition, ever, period.
(06-15-2020, 07:22 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 07:15 AM)Lacedonia4 Wrote: Are the final exams proctored on onlinedegree? If so, which proctoring company they use?

They use RPNow.

https://www.onlinedegree.com/how-it-works/

Quote:Are There Any 3rd-Party Fees?
It’s completely free to take all of the courses, the textbooks, and generate a transcript. However, when you take a final exam, a 3rd-party online proctoring service, RPNow, needs to monitor you to make sure there’s no cheating. It’s standard practice for all online testing at the college-level. We’ve negotiated the fee on your behalf, and they will only charge you a small fee of $9. OnlineDegree.com though doesnt charge you anything for taking as many courses as you’d like…no fees or tuition, ever, period.
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degrees available with Saylor Academy and OnlineDegree cvalor 21 3,376 07-03-2023, 02:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  OnlineDegree.com final exam vs quizzes jsd 7 1,515 04-26-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  OnlineDegree cosmetic update rachel83az 4 926 01-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  onlinedegree.com transcripts not showing up? studyingfortests 6 1,009 10-31-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  COS 101 Onlinedegree.com cizzie 3 952 10-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: cizzie
  onlinedegree.com course difficulty/completion times? studyingfortests 4 1,281 07-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  onlinedegree.com ?? TINASAM 4 989 03-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  onlinedegree.com Cosmology carebear_007 2 800 02-18-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: carebear_007
  OnlineDegree.com transcript wow 16 3,003 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Is OnlineDegree.com only for US citizen/residents ayman003 2 884 09-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77