Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantCert and Acclaim
Is InstantCert going to add badges to Acclaim any soon?
In progress:  TESU BACS [110/122]
  Completed: ASU Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]
(10-28-2020, 10:06 AM)doom Wrote: Is InstantCert going to add badges to Acclaim any soon?

I'm wondering this myself! Without a transcript the courses aren't very useful. This is true for all of the ACE approved courses though not just InstantCert.
I just checked the Acclaim website and InstantCert doesn't exist in the search. Hopefully, they are working on it.
Still not there yet. I would definitely like to take at least American Government through them so I hope that they are on Acclaim soon!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
As per my last email exchange with the CEO at InstantCert, he has already sent ACE an email asking for details but has not gotten any feedback yet. He told me he would reach out to a different contact at ACE.

So we know InstantCert is working on it. Cool
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]
[-] The following 2 users Like doom's post:
  • rachel83az, ss20ts
The CEO? Hmm, you're getting places and up that ladder! Good for you, is the CEO the same person as the administrator/webmaster for DegreeForum?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-08-2020, 10:03 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The CEO? Hmm, you're getting places and up that ladder! Good for you, is the CEO the same person as the administrator/webmaster for DegreeForum?

Haha, yes he is the same person (see http://instantcert.com).
I ended up getting through to ACE and had a meeting with them last week. They told me the normal ACE transcripts will continue to function until the end of this month. We are now working on switching over to Acclaim.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
[-] The following 4 users Like sgloer's post:
  • doom, Merlin, rachel83az, ss20ts
sgloer Wrote:I ended up getting through to ACE and had a meeting with them last week. They told me the normal ACE transcripts will continue to function until the end of this month. We are now working on switching over to Acclaim.

Yay! Ding ding, this is awesome. And for those who are still afraid of the change over, don't be, other providers are also working towards getting this up and running by the end of the month...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-09-2020, 12:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
sgloer Wrote:I ended up getting through to ACE and had a meeting with them last week. They told me the normal ACE transcripts will continue to function until the end of this month. We are now working on switching over to Acclaim.

Yay! Ding ding, this is awesome.  And for those who are still afraid of the change over, don't be, other providers are also working towards getting this up and running by the end of the month...

Just curious how you can speak about the other providers? Our own host wasn't given much information and had to fight for it. Other providers are having the same problems. This is not a smooth process and transition at all. You don't know that all providers will move to this new system. I certainly wouldn't count on this all be fixed in the next 3 weeks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 144 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 267 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,546 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,698 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,780 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,186 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 3,208 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister
  How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? a4tunatemom 5 3,191 04-23-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Amberlinjeanne
  how instantcredit instantcert grading works Blckbuster 4 1,775 04-21-2022, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sgloer