Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into to computer Applications
Does anyone know how hard the CLEP for Introduction to Computer Applications is? Also what is the best way to study for this CLEP? Any help would be greatly appreicated.

V/R
Krystal
KSophia Wrote:Does anyone know how hard the CLEP for Introduction to Computer Applications is? Also what is the best way to study for this CLEP? Any help would be greatly appreicated.

V/R
Krystal

I just used the Instantcert Flashcards for both the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications, and the DSST Introduction to Computing and managed a passing score on both. You can also take practice exams on petersons.com for both exams.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]