Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro to Marketing
Are there any ace offerings for marketing besides saylor and study.com? I didn't see it on straighterline or Sophia. Any platforms (less popular ones) I'm overlooking.

As far as nccrs goes i know there options including, onlinedegree.com and I believe coopersmith. Let me know if there are nccrs options as well but I'm mainly looking for more options for ace.

I know there is a clep as well.
Instantcertcredit has one currently being reviewed by ACE. I was told that it should be complete in the next month. I’ve been keeping my eye out for it.
Current Course(s): Business Administration Capstone BUS-421 (TESU)

AMU (9); CSM (3); CLEP (15); DSST (3); InstantCert (15); Institutes (3)Military (51); Sophia (6); Straighterline (15); Study.com (6); Thomas Edison State University (3); University of Alaska (12)
For Which school?
Davar Academy is NCCRS approved and Shmoop is ACE approved and they both have marketing. Don't use Shmoop if you are going to TESU though.
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
(04-09-2020, 03:33 AM)Not_a_robot_101 Wrote: Instantcertcredit has one currently being reviewed by ACE. I was told that it should be complete in the next month. I’ve been keeping my eye out for it.

Interesting that could be good. Does instacert have any other courses coming soon?

Is there any way I could get on the instacert list to know when there are rolling out new courses? I kinda need marketing asap.
(04-09-2020, 08:31 AM)natshar Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 03:33 AM)Not_a_robot_101 Wrote: Instantcertcredit has one currently being reviewed by ACE. I was told that it should be complete in the next month. I’ve been keeping my eye out for it.

Interesting that could be good. Does instacert have any other courses coming soon?

Is there any way I could get on the instacert list to know when there are rolling out new courses? I kinda need marketing asap.

Yes, according to an email correspondence I had, the following course are coming: 

Principles of Marketing
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Managerial Accounting
Business Ethics
Introductory Psychology
U.S. History I

AMU (9); CSM (3); CLEP (15); DSST (3); InstantCert (15); Institutes (3)Military (51); Sophia (6); Straighterline (15); Study.com (6); Thomas Edison State University (3); University of Alaska (12)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Not_a_robot_101's post:
  • Muldoon
Thanks, Kyle! Unfortunately, two of the courses you listed were rejected by ACE (Pysch and US History). We are working on revising those and getting them re-evaluated, but it will be a couple of months before those are ready.

The other four (Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Managerial Accounting, and Business Ethics) were approved. We are just waiting for them to make the results official and put them in their catalog, which is supposed to take up to 30 days, so by the end of April, they should be up.

Note that the Managerial Accounting course was recommended for upper-level credit, so it will be interesting to see if TESU and other schools honor that recommendation.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgloer's post:
  • Muldoon
(04-09-2020, 05:06 PM)sgloer Wrote: Thanks, Kyle! Unfortunately, two of the courses you listed were rejected by ACE (Pysch and US History). We are working on revising those and getting them re-evaluated, but it will be a couple of months before those are ready.

The other four (Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Managerial Accounting, and Business Ethics) were approved. We are just waiting for them to make the results official and put them in their catalog, which is supposed to take up to 30 days, so by the end of April, they should be up.

Note that the Managerial Accounting course was recommended for upper-level credit, so it will be interesting to see if TESU and other schools honor that recommendation.

I am sorry to hear about Pysch and US History. On a side note, I successfully transferred InstantCert Astronomy, Earth Science, Financial Accounting and American Government over to TESU this month without issues. I look forward to Marketing going live so I can knock that one out, as it is one of the last courses I need for my BSBA. Originally, I intended on taking Marketing through SDC, however, with your course going live soon, I'll wait and do it through you instead.

(04-09-2020, 05:31 PM)Not_a_robot_101 Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 05:06 PM)sgloer Wrote: Thanks, Kyle! Unfortunately, two of the courses you listed were rejected by ACE (Pysch and US History). We are working on revising those and getting them re-evaluated, but it will be a couple of months before those are ready.

I am sorry to hear about Pysch and US History. On a side note, I successfully transferred InstantCert Astronomy, Earth Science, Financial Accounting and American Government over to TESU this month without issues. I look forward to Marketing going live so I can knock that one out, as it is one of the last courses I need for my BSBA. Originally, I intended on taking Marketing through SDC, however, with your course going live soon, I'll wait and do it through you instead.

Nice, glad to hear those courses transferred over! Yes, if you can wait, our course should be substantially cheaper than SDC since we have now made the Credit courses part of the regular IC membership...
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
(04-10-2020, 08:11 AM)sgloer Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 05:31 PM)Not_a_robot_101 Wrote:

Nice, glad to hear those courses transferred over! Yes, if you can wait, our course should be substantially cheaper than SDC since we have now made the Credit courses part of the regular IC membership...

Can you explain how that works?  It's now just $20/mo for IC and you can take unlimited courses?  Or are you limited?  Is proctoring included?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Digital Marketing and E Commerce Professional Certificate now now ACE MNomadic 19 6,013 08-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Sophia - Intro to Chemistry Lab now Available! ashkir 1 634 04-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sophia Intro to Chemistry Lab course difficulty level EducationSeeker 6 1,257 01-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: EducationSeeker
  Study.com question - Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab Mr T 6 1,514 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia - Intro to Python/Java Programming to TESU AllThose299s 4 1,202 11-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia - Intro to Ethics ss20ts 25 6,324 09-15-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: RhondaG
  New Sophia Course: Intro to Career Readiness - 1cr LL MNomadic 0 505 09-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Intro to Cybersecurity - Upper level NewatTESU 5 1,132 04-22-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: NewatTESU
  SQL - Intro to Database Queries akr680 3 645 08-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Last Post: akr680
  Sophia Intro to IT vs. Microsoft courses Julie S. 9 1,547 06-15-2021, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Julie S.