Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironic
As some of you may know, I've been stressing just a teensy weensy bit about my score on Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union...

Well today, I found out that I have indeed passed (YEA!). However, I just thought it would be fun to share with y'all just how I found out I passed.

Excelsior has this page on their site that lists all transcripts received, and just for grins today, I checked it. Well, lo and behold, it has a Dantes transcript date of 5/4. So I immediately called to see if it was a mirage or if I were dreaming and they confirmed that no, it wouldn't be posted there if I did not pass and yes the transcript received is for USSR.

So, although I don't yet know my score (has the mail come yet?) I do at least know I have three more UL arts and sciences under my belt! And to quote the creator of the Internet, Al Gore, Wink "it's not the margin of victory, it's the fact."

YEE-HAW!!

hilarious
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
libartsmgr Wrote:As some of you may know, I've been stressing just a teensy weensy bit about my score on Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union...

Well today, I found out that I have indeed passed (YEA!). However, I just thought it would be fun to share with y'all just how I found out I passed.

Excelsior has this page on their site that lists all transcripts received, and just for grins today, I checked it. Well, lo and behold, it has a Dantes transcript date of 5/4. So I immediately called to see if it was a mirage or if I were dreaming and they confirmed that no, it wouldn't be posted there if I did not pass and yes the transcript received is for USSR.

So, although I don't yet know my score (has the mail come yet?) I do at least know I have three more UL arts and sciences under my belt! And to quote the creator of the Internet, Al Gore, Wink "it's not the margin of victory, it's the fact."

YEE-HAW!!

hilarious

[SIZE="2"]CONGRATS Joanne!!!! That sounds similar to how I found out. I saw my posted transcripts updated with the new DANTES and then went to mailbox and there was the envelope. Be sure to post your grade too - Big Grin[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ironic Alpha 6 1,139 08-26-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Alpha