Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my eval from Tesu!
Iamtehking Wrote:Thank you for the reply Ideas

I have been going off this but wanted to ask, what course of action do you see working best for you? Is it Saylor and Study.com? Does the SL limit really slow you down? Looking for speed and while I don't have "money to blow" I am getting assistance from the GI Bill and saving to pay for classes while being re-reimbursed if possible.

What do you mean about SL limit? A lot of people here have been doing SL very fast. One person did 42 credits in a month. That is not typical, but many people do about 1 or 2 dozen in a month Smile

I have not done SL yet. I think that most people should do SL as much as possible if they want to go fast. Saylor and CLEP only if they have to save money.

Some people pass their CLEPs with no studying if they have prior knowledge. Or the A&I Lit CLEP is not something you can study a lot for. Other people study anywhere from a couple hours to a couple weeks, or more.

Aside from the Guardian scholarship, there are no limits on study.com or SL. On study.com (if you are on the scholarship you are limited to 2/month) but if you want to do more than the two courses, set up another account and take as many as you want. SL has no limits. The only limits are time and money.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
rlw74 Wrote:Aside from the Guardian scholarship, there are no limits on study.com or SL. On study.com (if you are on the scholarship you are limited to 2/month) but if you want to do more than the two courses, set up another account and take as many as you want. SL has no limits. The only limits are time and money.

There is a limit on how many credits the schools will take from a single source. For TESU, that's 90cr.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore....The limits I was referring to were not the overall 90 credit TRANSFER limit but the limit in the number of courses that a person could take as was asked about by another poster. The question was how many courses you could take in a month - not how many courses could be transferred. There aren't any limits that I am aware of on how many you can take in a given month (except on the scholarship account with study.com). Otherwise the limit would just be time/money unless you are a superhuman and can take more than 90 credits in a month.

***But in case anyone is reading this later---yes, there is an overall credit limit on how many credits you can transfer from a single source.***
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,999 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,671 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,128 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,665 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,744 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,361 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,606 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,337 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,394 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,870 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore