Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is InstantCert.com still only allowed for US students?
It is now possible to take courses with InstantCert as international (non-US resident, non-US citizen) student??
BSBA: 25% completed (30 credits of 120)
Onlinedegree.com is a no go for international students. Not sure about Instantcert.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ARhead's post:
  • cecilgambe7
Onlinedegree.com is the one that requires you to be a US resident or citizen. InstantCertCredit.com doesn't have that requirement. Having said that, I highly recommend you do all the Sophia.org first and then doing whatever else that's not offered at InstantCertCredit.com before moving over to Study.com for the remainder of your degree requirements.
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • cecilgambe7
(06-27-2020, 03:52 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Onlinedegree.com is the one that requires you to be a US resident or citizen.  InstantCertCredit.com doesn't have that requirement.  Having said that, I highly recommend you do all the Sophia.org first and then doing whatever else that's not offered at InstantCertCredit.com before moving over to Study.com for the remainder of your degree requirements.

Totally. As usual, thank your your advice. I am actually advancing in a good pace with Sophia courses. I just looking foward  Big Grin
BSBA: 25% completed (30 credits of 120)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert Credit Courses on Mobile Tedium 6 926 06-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Anyone interested in writing an article for InstantCert? sgloer 2 332 05-27-2020, 05:15 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  InstantCert Subscribers: Looking for the Specific Exam Feedback section? sgloer 0 142 05-27-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: sgloer