Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just introducing myself
hi, im new here so i thought i would introduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself. I am 17 years old, I graduate from highschool this june, By next year i will have my bacholars in history through an accelerated distance learning couse. So by the time im 18 i will be well on my way to my masters degree.
[SIZE="4"]Well, I'm very glad to meet you. Cool I, too, am involved in an accelerated distance learning program. I started in high school, graduated last June, and should finish my bachelors in Humanities by the end of June.

You'll find these forums and IC to be AMAZINGLY helpful. Smile

Good luck! God bless! and Go at it!!!
[/SIZE]
Well, I have the same story as Abby; though, I'm working on my degree in social sciences through Thomas Edison.
Welcome to the forums! Good Luck!

Mattie Smile
total 102
Cleps 90 credits
English Comp w/ essay, Humanities, Analyzing & Interpreting Lit, Social Science& Hist., College Math, Info Systems, Nat. Sciences, English Lit, American Lit, Psychology, Ed Psychology, Hum Growth & Dev., SpanishII, Marketing, Managment, and Biology, US history I,
Dantes 12 Credits
Technical Writing, Ethics in America, Org Behavior, Gen Anthropology, Fudamentals of Counseling.
Up Coming tests-
Teceps
Social Psychology, Psychology of Personality.
Congradulations to all of you...Keep up the Good work! May I ask What accelerated distance learning program you are enrolled?
Welcome to the IC family
chiotwnron Wrote:Congradulations to all of you...Keep up the Good work! May I ask What accelerated distance learning program you are enrolled?
[SIZE="4"]
Well, Mattie and I are going through CollegePlus!, http://www.collegeplus.org . It's a part of Global Learning Strategies. [/SIZE]
Im in Collage Plus also. How long have you guys been in the program?
twitterflix Wrote:Im in Collage Plus also. How long have you guys been in the program?

[SIZE="4"]I first started almost two years ago. It was at the end of my junior year of high school. Smile I started out as a business major, but time was an issue (I dilly-dallied for the first year), so I switched to Humanities so I can be done before August. I'll be going to Peru then to a Bible Institute. Mattie too. Cool

What degree are you going for? [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Welcome and Good Luck![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I have also been enrolled in College Plus! and really enjoyed the experience. Their method is a great way to keep you motivated and focused, much like this forum. It is amazing that this method of getting a degree is not more popular. I am a sophmore in highschool but have been able to test out of 78 credits! Abby, which school are enrolled in? College Plus! set me up for TESC but with all the EC grads on the site it makes me wonder if that is a better option.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the Icelandverse! hahaha! bjcheung77 0 518 11-20-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Introducing ODC/SDC to Homeless Organization harrypotter 7 1,615 11-30-2019, 02:20 PM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Introducing StraighterLine Partner College Scholarships Saharapost 3 1,229 04-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Saharapost
  Introducing........... cookderosa 41 4,129 03-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: keithk