Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just registered for a couple classes at TESC and wondering it this is normal?
Hi, I registered for two classes at TESC earlier this morning.

When I click on View Schedule, one of the classes is shown, but not the other one.

I also have not received a confirmation email from them yet.

I am just wondering if this is normal for it to take awhile for a class to show up on my schedule?

I don't know if I should just wait a day or two, or if I should contact them now?

Thanks a lot if you have any insight into this.
My classes took several weeks to show up so I think it's normal. They did show up around the same time though. If it gets to a week or so before you're supposed to start I'd recommend calling, but I think it's normal.
paladinw94,

Thanks for the reply. I thought it might be normal but since one of the classes showed up immediately I wasn't sure.

Jan 11. is the last day for normal registration for the Feb term. Jan 12-16 is late registration. So, I don't have a lot of time.

If it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I will play it safe and call the Registrar.

Did you get a confirmation email quickly, or did that also take weeks to get? I am just curious because they mentioned I should get a confirmation email which I did not get even for the class that is showing up.
yankee_racers Wrote:paladinw94,

Thanks for the reply. I thought it might be normal but since one of the classes showed up immediately I wasn't sure.

Jan 11. is the last day for normal registration for the Feb term. Jan 12-16 is late registration. So, I don't have a lot of time.

If it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I will play it safe and call the Registrar.

Did you get a confirmation email quickly, or did that also take weeks to get? I am just curious because they mentioned I should get a confirmation email which I did not get even for the class that is showing up.
>>

Ok, forgive me for not being able to give you good step by step- my classes ended in July...but here is one thing to check, and I hope this is enough help to get you to the right place.
Go into your classes homepage and there is a little pencil icon on the upper right. If you click on that, you can "edit" your class page- once in there, be sure you have checked the box to show all your classes. In my case, I had to actually check the box for EACH class in order to view it.

Finally, I remember being told that classes would appear 1 week or less before the start date. BUT with TESC, don't trust anything. Send an email TODAY asking for confirmation of registration.
cookderosa,

Thanks for the help. I took your advice and emailed them right away. When I checked my email this morning they let me know they had fixed the problem.
Big Grin

It's been a bumpy road with nothing quite working out as smoothly as I thought it would so I am relieved that it seems I am good to go for February term and at the end of the term in April I will have my degree!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,588 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  University of Potomac? anyone take classes there frank.f.franky 3 1,667 05-24-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Where do they Fall? Classes BSBRose21 1 1,104 05-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  COSC gen ed classes, from SL or credit by testing pluggingalong 10 2,591 05-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: randomatom
  Anyone take classes at DMACC upper-level, for under $200 online frank.f.franky 5 1,981 03-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,419 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 2,159 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Where are all the UL 'Natural Science' classes? scout2family 11 2,924 01-31-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 3,956 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 10,293 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77