Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIB-495 TESU Instuctor Preference for April Capstone
April capstone just opened up and they are offering 4 choices for the Online option...

Moore, Haydel, Black and Arnold. I've read through the threads so recognize some of these. But does anyone have any specific recommendations? I signed up for Haydel based on some previous posts but I have time to change it if anyone can tell me about the other three.

Tomko is another option for guided study but I would prefer not to go that route.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
I do not know them but see if they are on ratemyprofessor. I have had good success with rate my professor in picking professors.
OK, never mind on my previous question. I just logged back in. April capstone was unlocked at 9 a.m. and at 9:17 almost every slot is full! I think there were 3 spots left but two of the professors were completely full! So I'm just going to stick with what I have registered for so I don't get locked out. I don't want to delay this any longer.
rlw74 Wrote:OK, never mind on my previous question. I just logged back in. April capstone was unlocked at 9 a.m. and at 9:17 almost every slot is full! I think there were 3 spots left but two of the professors were completely full! So I'm just going to stick with what I have registered for so I don't get locked out. I don't want to delay this any longer.

Good Luck!
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Interesting to know!

Keep us appraised of your experience
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

Well, I checked ratemyprofessor.com and Haydel came up with the highest score and best reviews. I checked again online this afternoon and now there are a bunch of openings again. Maybe lots of people made adjustments or it was a computer glitch this morning.

Does anyone happen to know when we'll have access to the syllabus?
rlw74 Wrote:I checked again online this afternoon and now there are a bunch of openings again. Maybe lots of people made adjustments or it was a computer glitch this morning.

Thanks for letting us know! The original post regarding 3 slots left caused quite a scramble here lol bc my bro couldn't register for it while he was at work. So we're definitely relieved to hear that!!
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
I think it was a computer glitch because it kept flipping back and forth between April and March and I had to log in twice just to get to the right screen. Probably too many people accessing the system all at once. There were lots of slots open when I checked it this afternoon but only two in Haydel's class. But still lots of options.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,970 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,657 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,098 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,634 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 4,296 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,728 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,339 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,585 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,321 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,370 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic