Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Goal
jjCLEPINSTA Wrote:3. I don't understand the costs. The cost calculator says 4k, which is a fair price for what I want. But I don't understand the annual enrollment fee. Is that due at the beginning of the year, or end of the year?

You apply. That's $75. You enroll. That's about 3K. Once you enroll and pay you're good to go for a year (so, yes, it's in the beginning). File for graduation, that's about $300.
BTW, interesting goal. I don't see anything wrong with it, at the same time not much practical use either. But hey, if you've got the time, energy, and money, go for it I suppose. Some people collect cars, others collect stamps, who's to say you can't collect degrees? Just don't collect the debt that usually comes with them. Tongue

Good luck and I wish you success!
Yanji Wrote:Thank you for actually bringing sense back into the discussion.

No, thank you.

Quote:While never formally a CAP member myself (not a US citizen), I am a pilot and closely associated with many who are involved with the CAP and Aric Hall is a well-known crackpot who has unsuccessfully sued the CAP on numerous occasions in Texas. By all means, click around his website and even go here: Aric W Hall* -* Law Offices of Aric W Hall* -* -* -*, but don't take any of it seriously. This guy is just a conspiracy theory generating machine.

So, I was right; he does have mental issues. It's good to know I took something away from my psychology studies. :p
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
It's a silly idea, I neither support nor "get" it. But its certainly not without president: Michigan Man Has 29 College Degrees and Isn't Stopping - ABC News
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
I wonder if they ever got their 10 degrees?
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
Do want you like not what folks here say. I understand what you are doing and say go for it. It might be harder than you think as colleges like TESU have rules against it!

The University will not award a third associate or baccalaureate degree.:ack:
Award of Degrees

jjCLEPINSTA Wrote:Because I can. Simple as that.

It's like playing Pacman. Some players eat the big pellet so they can bypass the ghosts to eat the rest of the small pellets quickly. Others wait patiently for all four ghosts to get close so they can maximize their score and eat them. Ultimately, both players will run out of lives, and the game will end. But both will have gotten different achievements. The first got through more levels, while the second got more points.

Thanks, Whatley, your factual information was most helpful. I will be looking for the same type of information at my old schools. That's what this place is about right? Finding the school that will satisfy your goals?
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

OP is crazy. I can understand two, but ten is nuts and probably worthless.

Also I like the zombie thread resurrection theme going on. One from 08 and now one from 13.
Ten sounds like a valiant goal!
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This website changed my life. I went from NOTHING to AAS, BS, MS, CISSP, in < 3 years brucet3 15 1,612 10-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Ladyplf
  Devry is making my life hard. amazinglamazon 30 2,830 02-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Realistic goal to graduate in March? TESC BSBA eval provided... Baf 14 1,310 10-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Last Post: SuzanneD
  End goal of CPA: MAcc vs. MBA + undergrad acct coursework mrs.b 2 741 07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  I think I just might stay in school for the rest of my life.... amielm 27 2,287 12-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  I cannot create a TESC BA History degree plan for the life of me. PLease help! WannaBNurseJ 3 536 01-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Last Post: WannaBNurseJ
  PLAR Life experience skybirds 0 539 06-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Last Post: skybirds
  Word of Life Argentina credits FinancialWorld 5 1,208 01-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Last Post: vsantos316
  Goal: 3.1 to 3.5 GPA in 30 days jobee 0 758 10-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Last Post: jobee
  TESC & BYU GEOL 103 Life of the Past IrishJohn 1 775 11-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post: alleycat