Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Signature Here
Maniac Craniac Wrote:If memory serves, you don't even have a DegreeInfo signature, so it seems you are already making up for it here. I have an idea... how about you and I both copy a chapter of an ebook into our signatures and post several times in each thread?!:roflol:

Anyway, I listed all of my exams and yet it doesn't take up that much space... maybe you all can learn a thing or two from me:coolgleam:
>>

LOLhilarious !
Well, I used to have the same siggy on both accounts, but I dropped my DegreeInfo one. Not sure why, I just felt like being mysterious :coolgleam: Seriously though, I share more over here cuz ya'll are my peeps.
Hey, now! I was 1 of those members with an obnoxiously long sig line up until about 3 weeks ago. Then, once I got the green light from TESC that I was done - I deleted all my old test scores. Now I'm short and sweet. hilarious Well, short any way. :o
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
jadechow Wrote:Hey, now! I was 1 of those members with an obnoxiously long sig line up until about 3 weeks ago. Then, once I got the green light from TESC that I was done - I deleted all my old test scores. Now I'm short and sweet. hilarious Well, short any way. :o
NICE! I'll take a degree over a signature any day cheersmate

Looks like you and I are both on the same exam. Let's dominate! :coolgleam:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

cookderosa Wrote:I share more over here cuz ya'll are my peeps.

Awww! I guess, then I should introduce you to my PeepsÂ!

[Image: 2008-03-21-simpson-peeps.jpg]

Maniac Craniac Wrote:NICE! I'll take a degree over a signature any day cheersmate

Looks like you and I are both on the same exam. Let's dominate! :coolgleam:

Maniac- OT, but did TESC give you 18 credits for your AP exams? Also, did you get credit for ENG101/102? Just wondering.
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Awww! I guess, then I should introduce you to my PeepsÂ!

[Image: 2008-03-21-simpson-peeps.jpg]

Sup?
[Image: bacon-wrapped-peep.jpg]
cookderosa Wrote:You DO know I'm tempted to redo my sig for the sole purpose of being obnoxious, right?
:roflol:

You should go for it Jennifer, I know you've accomplished plenty to fill up a nice long Sig.

I don't think mine is that long. I know there are others way longer than mine LOL.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Lindagerr Wrote:I know my siggy is too long, but at 100 years oldConfusedmilelol: I am proud of what I have finally done. Maybe once I earn my degree I will shorten it.

Exactly! Besides if an old fart like me can finish a degree than these young squirts can do it. Eh, when I finally finish I'll shorten it too and include my degree plan as an attachment instead of listing out the exams. Until then though, all you young kids "Get off my damn lawn!"

[Image: grandpasimpson.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
clep101 Wrote:You should go for it Jennifer, I know you've accomplished plenty to fill up a nice long Sig.

I don't think mine is that long. I know there are others way longer than mine LOL.
>>

I wish I could include images in my sig......(hint)...... oh, or video!Big Grin
cookderosa Wrote:Maniac- OT, but did TESC give you 18 credits for your AP exams? Also, did you get credit for ENG101/102? Just wondering.

I'm with Excelsior (I'm sure that's what you meant). No, the english exams were considered duplicate credit (OMG[oodness]- If I knew that, I wouldn't have taken both! Stupid guidance counselor!)... so between all 3, I have 12 credits. However, they did try to distribute the credit favorably- using 1/2 of the credit from one exam to fill my English requirement and 1/2 from the other towards my humanities requirement (which didn't make a real difference, because I took CLEP Spanish and will take CLEP French for a whopping 24 Humanities credits anyway- but at least they tried Big Grin).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature in the Forum hsufeng 7 893 04-23-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Signature Block Clmouss 7 431 04-02-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: ivanswk
  How do I add a signature line to my messages? tsgreer 5 749 02-27-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: WhoaSis
  Signature ashtonnewman 7 1,679 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Signature jamshid666 4 2,993 01-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Just testing my new signature... zapproximator 28 4,681 01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bmoyer83
  Uploading Images to Signature videogamesrock 9 2,146 08-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  signature question SoliDeoGloria 7 1,623 03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Last Post: SoliDeoGloria