Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Signature Here
Maniac Craniac Wrote:I'm with Excelsior (I'm sure that's what you meant). No, the english exams were considered duplicate credit (OMG[oodness]- If I knew that, I wouldn't have taken both! Stupid guidance counselor!)... so between all 3, I have 12 credits. However, they did try to distribute the credit favorably- using 1/2 of the credit from one exam to fill my English requirement and 1/2 from the other towards my humanities requirement (which didn't make a real difference, because I took CLEP Spanish and will take CLEP French for a whopping 24 Humanities credits anyway- but at least they tried Big Grin).
>>

Sorry, I DID mean EC, I was asking because I already knew what TESC does and wondered about EC.
I have major language envy- rock on
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Anyway, I listed all of my exams and yet it doesn't take up that much space... maybe you all can learn a thing or two from me:coolgleam:

You also have only taken 7 exams & some people on here have taken about 5,897. Just sayin. Big Grin
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Ok, so I just tried to revise my siggy to list everything under the sun for fun, and here is the message I got:

1.Your signature can not be longer than 1000 characters.

SO- the longest siggy is <1000 characters. Mystery solved.
Shotoguku suggested I post to this thread.

lol

I was thinking the same thing as other posters said-Once I get my degree, then I will take out each test and just state my degree. So for another year and a half, suffer on with long signature!:reddevil:

:p
Completed Associates of Science from Excelsior Collegecheersmate

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]DSST:
Intro to Computing/51;Astronomy/53;Fundamentals of college Algebra/59;Organizational Behavior/56;Personal Finance/52;Ethics in America/62

CLEP:
Humanities/64;Social Sciences & History/60;Natural Sciences/51;Principles of Accounting/50

NYU Language Exams:
Latin 12 credit hours lower

Excelsior exams/courses:
Intro to prior learning and portfolio development;Info Literacy;College Writing[/COLOR]

Presently pursuing Bachelor of Science at Excelsior(and working full time):willynilly:
[COLOR="Indigo"]George Mason University:
Last year-Arabic 110;Arabic 210;Spanish 110;Spanish 210;Spanish 250;Pol/Govt of ME and N Africa;Islamic Art;Muslims in the US
This year-DSST:Human/Cultural Geography/55

Planning on:
GMU 2 middle eastern courses;GMU 1 Latin American course
and more this year....[/COLOR]

lisainscriptions@gmail.com

Iamrome
For the first time in my life, I'm going to utter the phrase "mine isn't that long".
"He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and a compass and never knows where he may cast" - Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"The shortest distance between two points is usually under repair." - Anonymous

[SIZE="1"]CLEP/DSST/ACE credits (39), Total costs $1,383
Principles of Management (71), Principles of Supervision (446), Principles of Marketing (76), Management Information Systems (466), Human Resources Management (67), Intro to Computing (465), Environment & Humanity (69), Technical Writing (65), Intro to Business Law (75), Business Law II (80), Principles of Microeconomics (70), American Government (69), Straighterline Accounting II (90%)

[/SIZE]
IgnazSemmelweis Wrote:For the first time in my life, I'm going to utter the phrase "mine isn't that long".

That's what she said! :roflol:
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Well I guess mine is one of the longer ones, at least in terms of number of tests. I'm actually rather proud of it though. :leaving:

Smile
Benjamin:nopity:

[SIZE="1"]CLEP
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 63
Information Systems and Computer Applications 51
History of the United States I 62
History of the United States II 58
College Mathematics 63
Introductory Sociology 54
English Composition with Essay 59
Freshman College Composition 67
Western Civilization I 60
Western Civilization II 51
Humanities 62
American Literature 56
English Literature 62

DSST
Introduction to World Religions 432
Astronomy 50
Technical Writing 56
Civil War and Reconstruction 56
A History of the Vietnam War 63
Western Europe since 1945 53
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 49
General Anthropology 51
Personal Finance 418
Introduction to Law Enforcement 51
Modern Middle East 52

I've graduated! 9/9/2011[/SIZE]
I shortened it the other dayhilarious I was at 1000 characters. I figured that now that I have my degree I should cut out the list, but I may start all over again. If I apply before July 1st I could earn a second BA at TESC. I was thinking if I get the BA in History I could teach Social Studies too. I just need to take 30 credits in history. I only have SS & History and Vietnam war done. So what do you think guys??:confused: Should I try to knock off 30 credits in History CLEP/DSST/ECE/TECEP's before my tuiton runs out Oct. 31?

Or am I totally out of my mind:willynilly:
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
IgnazSemmelweis Wrote:For the first time in my life, I'm going to utter the phrase "mine isn't that long".
Congratulations, you win this thread. With honors.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

I'm happy that my little thread has not died yet. :hurray:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature in the Forum hsufeng 6 729 03-14-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How do I add a signature line to my messages? tsgreer 5 719 02-27-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: WhoaSis
  Signature ashtonnewman 7 1,642 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Signature jamshid666 4 2,952 01-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Just testing my new signature... zapproximator 28 4,548 01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bmoyer83
  Uploading Images to Signature videogamesrock 9 2,122 08-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  signature question SoliDeoGloria 7 1,608 03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Last Post: SoliDeoGloria