Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Rolleyes
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(01-20-2020, 01:44 PM)jsd Wrote: Rolleyes
Which of these options would you all choose? Completing an 8 month non-credit Digital Marketing Certificate with Facebook partnered with a local community college for $250 or completing the Masters in Digital Marketing and E-commerce at ENEB / Universidad Isabel I for $250? I'm not promoting this program either, I'm just curious about it.
interesting
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

There are a few pages to read through, but if anyone is looking for the Reddit posts, here's the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/...rs_degree/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Leedeedee
FWIW I came across another site in my research which was strangely familiar, called ISEB. Instituto superior europea de Barcelona. (http://www.ISEB.es) their degrees are also offered through the Universidad Isabel I. Similar programs as ENEB, but their site also includes other non business programs. I sent them an email, and they are indeed under the same umbrella. Their normal tuition is $1700, so a little different than ENEB, and there are a few other small differences, but basically a clone. I suppose if someone wanted to complete the same program, without a bunch of Groupon BS showing up in Google searches it could be an option. I asked them if they offer any discounts as well, and conveniently she said that they have a 50% discount until 1/31, though my guess would be that they would give that to anyone at any time to make the sale. I will not give any opinion or assessment of the program, at risk of having more accusations made against me, but did think it was interesting and worth adding.
(01-21-2020, 09:05 AM)Popestt Wrote: FWIW I came across another site in my research which was strangely familiar, called ISEB. Instituto superior europea de Barcelona. (http://www.ISEB.es) their degrees are also offered through the Universidad Isabel I. Similar programs as ENEB, but their site also includes other non business programs. I sent them an email, and they are indeed under the same umbrella. Their normal tuition is $1700, so a little different than ENEB, and there are a few other small differences, but basically a clone. I suppose if someone wanted to complete the same program, without a bunch of Groupon BS showing up in Google searches it could be an option. I asked them if they offer any discounts as well, and conveniently she said that they have a 50% discount until 1/31, though my guess would be that they would give that to anyone at any time to make the sale. I will not give any opinion or assessment of the program, at risk of having more accusations made against me, but did think it was interesting and worth adding.

It seems like Universidad Isabel I is essentially partnering with several universities and taking advantage of the open Spanish educational laws by educating the masses through low cost instructional technology that is asynchronous.  Their goal is to sell as many programs as possible globally at an affordable rate.   It's as if they want to produce a mass number of graduates with accredited degrees while also being as popular as several global MOOC sites.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I was almost convinced it might be worth it, then I read the last few pages of this thread.
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert in Computing: London Metropolitan University
Prince2 Certified
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt

In Progress
Certificate in Technology Leadership: Cornell University (free through employer)

Planned
Master in Public Administration: Marconi University
Certificate in Accounting: Cornell University
Ringers be up in here like
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ReyMysterioso's post:
  • Leedeedee
This is likely to be my last post on this thread, since it seems some here are mostly only interested in devaluing my opinions, but I do think my research may help some people in my situation, so I do want to share. Ultimately, I have decided not to complete my MBA through this school, and I want to give my reasons why. An MBA is unfortunately not like a bachelor's degree when it comes to utility. For most, your MBA will likely be your crown academic achievement, and for the amount of work that will go into completing this program, I don't want it to be thrown away simply because someone Google's the school and dismisses it. I have, after much research, decided to enroll into the newly established distance MBA program offered by John F Kennedy University, which is still competency based, and charges a flat $8500 per year, since I have no doubt that I can complete the program within that year. For me, a regionally accredited MBA from a non-profit school is worth that. That being said, I do think the ENEB program can have value. I emailed ENEB to ask if I can change the program from MBA to International Trade. Since they allow two years to complete the program, I can pick up on the master's in international trade at ENEB after I finish the MBA. I plan to do this because my undergraduate degree is in International Trade and Spanish, and nobody is going to hold a secondary foreign master's degree against you when you already have listed a regionally accredited MBA above it on your resume, I think it would simply show additional skillsets that would give you a leg up. I still stand by my original opinion that their offer is legitimate. It is not a scam, and I see no reason not to list it as a master's if you actually complete the full coursework.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Popestt's post:
  • StoicJ
Then I look forward to hearing about your journey at JFKu. It's not really a new program, it's Patten University's old platform and basic program that they bought out, but presumably with program upgrades to fix a lot of the PattenU issues. You can find some former Patten MBA experiences in the forum archives. I was not a fan of my short undergrad stint at Patten, but I've been curious about the JFKu makeover and would certainly give their MBA program a chance (maybe some day...)
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 243 4 hours ago
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,018 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 307 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,002 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 482 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,512 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,614 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 199 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 546 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,836 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool