Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(03-05-2020, 01:56 PM)raycathode Wrote: Received my diplomas. I'm going to post the main one from Isabel I, then the back which has a course list and document verification URL and handy QR code. It came as a PDF. It prints better on A4 size paper than 8.5x11. 
At this time, the verification does not work. Entering the long code on back prompts you to enter an additional number which I ASSUME is the number at the bottom on front. Doing so turns up a "This document is not valid" message on Isabel I's verification page. Same result for the Coaching & NLP Diploma which also has the verification link and its own code.
I've emailed ENEB to ask what's up with that. (Maybe it just takes a while to get indexed into the system?) I'll stay on them about it and update if it starts working or if they clarify I'm doing it wrong.

I also am sharing the transcript they sent as well as a screenshot of optional fees in a supplemental PDF they sent. This was all sent together in a single email. Due to brevity, I haven't blurred and uploaded the ENEB diploma as I personally only have interest in the one from Universidad Isabel I, nor the Coaching ENP diplomas. If there is demand, I'll upload them all later when I have more free time.

For the record, I don't think this degree will carry much weight or have much value in the job market. I wish there was a way to A/B test putting it on a resume.

I've completed it as a guinea pig academic experiment. 

For clarity, I sent them my transcript for grades from a free term I did at Walden University and they waived Strategic Management and Marketing, which is why you see no grade on the transcript for those.

Thoughts?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-03-05-at-12-36-58-PM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-03-05-at-12-37-11-PM.png][Image: Expediente-Master.png][Image: Screen-Shot-2020-03-05-at-12-36-42-PM.png]
Other than the fact you had to print it off it looks like any other degree or diploma. I'm thinking of doing it and if I decide to do it I'll probably treat it as a certification of sorts.
Have you tried to see if WES or any of thr other foreign credit evaluators would take it?
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • smdsuny, StoicJ
Update: I got the verification to work. The first entry box, you put in the CSV. The second one you put in the number of whatever identifying document it is that you provided to ENEB. In my case it was a U.S. Passport, so I input my passport number, and got the following verification screen:
[Image: Universidad-Isabel-I.png]
So you end up with a diploma that can be independently verified on Universidad Isabel I's own website with your personal credentials. I'm surprised. I honestly thought they just would just give you a diploma with the Isabel logo on it and you'd have no other real connection to the school or way to verify it at all. 
I may actually add this to my resume after all. Still mulling over how sketchy it all looks.
[-] The following 5 users Like ReyMysterioso's post:
  • 4252049, alab21, Kal Di, ROYISAGIRL, zhou
After I purchased the Groupon and read through this again, I had a few more inquiries.  An update to my post #61.  This little investment seems like a better ROI than I initially thought.  I've started the program earlier in the month, wish me luck!

I hope to finish this program in 3 months or less, let's hope so as I would like to do my BACS Capstone right after and see if I can transfer this to a RA institution or another institution in the European Union, or anywhere else...

For those who finished this, can you see if you can apply to a doctorate program at a European university?  I think there are a few that has FREE applications and see if they accept this for transfer.

Regarding your queries:

1) I purchased the groupon for $299 for both the MBA and Masters in Big Data.  I actually only want to take one of these, so, can I have my cousin take the MBA?  Or does he have to purchase a complete package like me? 

Unfortunately, the program cannot be split up for two students, as it is a dual certification and not two separate program.

2) Just wondering, does this Masters degree equate to or qualify as a Level 7 EQF anywhere in the European Union?  I understand in Spain it may be considered Level 7 EQF, but will it be the same elsewhere in the EU? Yes, 

ENEB is a Business School specialized in high-performance Masters and Postgraduate online programs. All of our Diplomas are issued by the European Business School of Barcelona and the Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla, which is registered in the Register of Universities, Centers and Titles (RUCT) of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports with the code 080. 

You can check the Register of Universities, Centers, and Titles (RUCT) registration through the following link:                                   
Link of the Register of Universities, Centers and Titles (RUCT) 

All of our training programs have business recognition at an international level. Therefore they have curricular value aimed at improving the employability of our graduates and their professional development.

At the end of your program, you will receive, free of charge in digital format, your diploma and academic record issued by the European Business School of Barcelona and the degree issued by the Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla. 

3) Do you know of any schools that your ENEB degree can transfer to or any programs at Universidad Isabel I it can transfer into?  I want to ladder this degree into another Masters, such as doing a Masters in Big Data and a Masters in Digital Marketing. 

You have to contact the new institution you wish to take the Master with, but since it is accredited with 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), it will be easier to transfer to a European institution.

4) If I can't get #1 switched to my cousin.   Can I get a Masters in Big Data and a Masters in Digital Marketing instead of the MBA? 

As mentioned, it is a dual certification composed of a MBA & Master, so no other program combination can be offered.

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,

-------------------------------------------------------

Academic Services and Admissions

C/ Llull 321-329 | 08019 Barcelona
USA: +1 (929) 2421337  

Canada: +1 (647) 8481737
academy@eneb.com | http://www.eneb.com

******************LEGAL NOTICE**********************

The European Regulation of Data Protection 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. Responsible: Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona S.L., with address at C / Llull 321-329, 08019 Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, volume 44553, folio 38, sheet B-459650 by the Ministry of Industry (Ministerio de Industria). Purpose: Manage communications regarding the products or services provided by the company. Legitimation: Consent and legitimate interest and contractual relationship. Conservation: Your data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion. Recipients: The data may be shared with third parties if necessary for the proper development of the service or in case of legal obligation. Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition and to file a claim with the AEPD and consult additional information in this company. Confidentiality: Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE): This e-mail is addressed to the person named above and is confidential, personal and non-transferable. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify immediately by phone or by e-mail to the person who sent it to you and delete the original message along with its attached files without fully or partially reading or recording it. Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona S.L. reserves the legal actions that correspond against any third party that illegitimately accesses the content of any external message from it.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • StoicJ
I emailed them earlier and they told me that the degree will be a MA and MBA. But I don't see it mention the MA on the diploma.
In Progress:
BS Statistics + BS Physics, Indonesia, 2023
MSc ML/AI (LJMU, UK), 2022
Completed:
PGDip ML/AI (IIITB, India), 2021
BE Civil Engineering, Universitas Pelita Harapan, 2017
(03-10-2020, 12:55 PM)asianphd Wrote: I emailed them earlier and they told me that the degree will be a MA and MBA. But I don't see it mention the MA on the diploma.

Simple! raycathode only purchased the MA option instead of an MBA & MA option. So technically, you're looking at the diploma picture for the MA only. If anyone who purchases the MBA & MA option, they would get two diploma printouts instead of one.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I am reading this thread and am still 50/50 about this. Anyone have any word from WES?
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

I just started the program. Strategic Management starts off pretty nice but starts looking like a study guide (not a lot of examples to make the concepts stick). I previewed ahead and do see a couple business cases. Hoping to augment the program by finding outside videos (Study.com?). I'm old so the degree won't make much difference but will put on the resume if any minor career shifts would benefit from it.
(03-06-2020, 09:34 AM)raycathode Wrote: Update: I got the verification to work. The first entry box, you put in the CSV. The second one you put in the number of whatever identifying document it is that you provided to ENEB. In my case it was a U.S. Passport, so I input my passport number, and got the following verification screen:

-snip-

So you end up with a diploma that can be independently verified on Universidad Isabel I's own website with your personal credentials. I'm surprised. I honestly thought they just would just give you a diploma with the Isabel logo on it and you'd have no other real connection to the school or way to verify it at all. 
I may actually add this to my resume after all. Still mulling over how sketchy it all looks.

You should see if any credit evaluators recognize this. If they do, I'm going to bite just because $300 for two degrees is unbeatable
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
As soon as someone gets these ENEB/Isabel I programs validated or verified as regionally accredited degree(s) through NACES or WES,  I will begin one of these programs .   I've heard some strange evaluations for degrees from these types of schools be equivalent to an Associates degree, post graduate certificate, and no degree at all but all credits still being recognized as graduate level.  Other schools such as Azteca University and Universidad de Nicaragua can also validate these degrees and/or allow for transfer into their Doctorate programs. Some but not all will accept the validated degree as a regionally accredited one.
A few thoughts.

1. I wonder if this would qualify for a student visa to Spain since the program is from Universidad Isabel I. I realize its online but having a student Visa to Spain which the government of Spain acknowledges would show more credibility toward the program.

2. I also wonder, if anyone has verified the program from WES or any other agency?

3. If someone finishes the program, how would it transfer to another University in Spain (public) not private like Universidad Isabel I. The reason I wonder, if I understand correctly, Spain has two types of Master degrees, official which is recognizes through-out the EU and unofficial which is recognized only in Spain. I believe, but don't know fur sure, the masters from Universidad Isabel I are considered unofficial degrees (which is still good).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 913 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,721 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,722 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,093 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,795 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,288 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 187 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 536 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 601 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 584 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77