Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(06-25-2020, 09:51 AM)JWells247 Wrote: Hi guys,
I have been going through the thread. And where is the link to buy for the $300? Or is the offer over? Did I miss it? I have been looking at the ENEB site and see the high prices only.
Thanks

Post #238 has the current valid links.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • JWells247
(06-25-2020, 09:54 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 09:51 AM)JWells247 Wrote: Hi guys,
I have been going through the thread. And where is the link to buy for the $300? Or is the offer over? Did I miss it? I have been looking at the ENEB site and see the high prices only.
Thanks

Post #238 has the current valid links.

Thank you. I appreciate it.
As Arad suggested: did anybody transferred anything to the Open University UK, whatever is form Universidad Isabel I or another?
if you did, was it difficult and how much could you transfer.
(06-26-2020, 08:02 AM)Kab Wrote: As Arad suggested: did anybody transferred anything to the  Open University UK, whatever is form Universidad Isabel I or another?
if you did, was it difficult and how much could you transfer.

I have not, but I am also interested in this process. Does this mean that Open University will grant you a 3rd (one from ENEB, one from Isabel I, and one from OU) degree for the exact same coursework or that you can use the degree(s) towards an OU degree? If it's only a partial transfer, what transfers and what doesn't; how much would one have to pay OU for the degree? Surely not the full amount (about 20k GBP for an MBA)?
I think the credits are unlikely to transfer to the Open University. The ENEB/Isabel I MBA and related degrees are, as has been discussed, propio. From the Open’s transfer page:

If your qualification appears in the list below you may be eligible for credit transfer, click the qualification for more details. Unfortunately if your qualification is not listed we will not be able to consider it for credit transfer.

Qualification
Titulo de Graduado en [subject area] - Grado (first cycle Bologna undergraduate Degree, entry from 2008/09)

Titulo Universitario Oficial de Architecto Tecnico/Ingeniero Tecnico (Diplomatura first cycle pre Bologna undergraduate Degree)

Licenciatura/Ingeniera/Architectura (first cycle pre Bologna undergraduate Degree)

Titulo Universitario Oficial de Master (second cycle Bologna Master's Degree, entry from 2006/07)

http://www.open.ac.uk/study/credit-trans...ries/spain

Looks like they only accept official/university masters credits from Spain.
(06-26-2020, 05:29 PM)freeloader Wrote: I think the credits are unlikely to transfer to the Open University. The ENEB/Isabel I MBA and related degrees are, as has been discussed, propio. From the Open’s transfer page:

If your qualification appears in the list below you may be eligible for credit transfer, click the qualification for more details. Unfortunately if your qualification is not listed we will not be able to consider it for credit transfer.

Qualification
Titulo de Graduado en [subject area] - Grado (first cycle Bologna undergraduate Degree, entry from 2008/09)

Titulo Universitario Oficial de Architecto Tecnico/Ingeniero Tecnico (Diplomatura first cycle pre Bologna undergraduate Degree)

Licenciatura/Ingeniera/Architectura (first cycle pre Bologna undergraduate Degree)

Titulo Universitario Oficial de Master (second cycle Bologna Master's Degree, entry from 2006/07)

http://www.open.ac.uk/study/credit-trans...ries/spain

Looks like they only accept official/university masters credits from Spain.

To those who have missed
Back in #198-20x (page 20-21) I've discussed the four major that "may" be the Titulo Oficial de Master aforementioned according to RUCT. Could someone double-check if it's the case?
(06-25-2020, 06:06 AM)rachel83az Wrote: There is not nearly as much overlap with the post-grad degrees as there are with the master's degrees, but there are some. If you wanted to, and if ENEB allows, you could potentially get multiple graduate degrees by just completing an extra section or two.
First, ENEB postgraduate programs are not full degrees, they are akin to graduate certificates here in the USA. Secondly, yes you can pay an additional $249 and earn a masters degree in a different subject. It makes sense that they wouldn't make you repeat the courses that are common between the degrees. But, the postgraduate program route is not the way to go if you want an additional masters degree.
I was going through the WES.org website and saw "Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla". Was anyone able to get an eneb degree processed through wes yet?

Thanks
(07-05-2020, 01:33 PM)spoilt999 Wrote: I was going through the WES.org website and saw "Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla". Was anyone able to get an eneb degree processed through wes yet?

Thanks

Can you link the exact page where you are seeing Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla on WES.org?
(07-05-2020, 04:39 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 01:33 PM)spoilt999 Wrote: I was going through the WES.org website and saw "Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla". Was anyone able to get an eneb degree processed through wes yet?

Thanks

Can you link the exact page where you are seeing Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla on WES.org?

Check attached

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_20200705-202603_Chrome.jpg (Size: 398.72 KB / Downloads: 95)
[-] The following 2 users Like spoilt999's post:
  • eLearner, JWells247

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 409 Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,083 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 151 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 261 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,298 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,379 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,320 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,204 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,351 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 209 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley