Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(07-08-2020, 10:17 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 12:34 PM)arad Wrote: I also emailed Isabel whether I could transfer any credits from ENEB. This is their response:

"La formación realizada a través de ENEB es formación no oficial de carácter de título propio, si haces un estudio de reconocimiento de créditos no serviría para reconocer asignaturas ya que para poder ser valido aunque no sea oficial tendría que haber sido cursado en una universidad no solo que lo certifique una universidad."

Google translate:

The training carried out through ENEB is unofficial training of a personal nature, if you do a credit recognition study it would not serve to recognize subjects since to be valid even if it is not official it would have to have been completed at a university not only certified by a university.

If ENEB's credits can't be transferred to Isabel, then I'd doubt any other university in Europe would accept them.
I think ENEB is similar to TRIAGON academy, who has a collaboration with London Met. University.

Ouch. Now that's a big blow. I have to be honest, that doesn't look good folks :-(

My initial reaction to that response was to be doubtful of positive evaluation as well, but in reading the actual response in Spanish and not just English, I feel like the person is explaining the difference between propio and an official/university degree. We all know that it is not an official/university degree and for those you DO need to go through a university, not a 3rd educational provider with university accreditation.
(07-09-2020, 05:52 AM)freeloader Wrote: My initial reaction to that response was to be doubtful of positive evaluation as well, but in reading the actual response in Spanish and not just English, I feel like the person is explaining the difference between propio and an official/university degree. We all know that it is not an official/university degree and for those you DO need to go through a university, not a 3rd educational provider with university accreditation.

Not being official isn't the issue. The issue is that Isabel is stating that they won't accept credits from these programs even though they're certifying them. That is just not a good look.
(07-08-2020, 11:42 PM)Cofffeee Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 11:26 PM)SteveFoerster Wrote: Is there a reason people are referring to WES specifically when there are 19 evaluators who are members of NACES?

There is no particular reason to be honest.  But if WES will not give favorable evaluation for ENEB transcript.  Of course its not guaranteed , but
probably others will struggle to do so too. We will know only if someone will get it done.

Okay. I agree completely that we'll only know once it's been done, but not so much that WES should be considered that strong an indicator what the others may say. Historically, different evaluators have been known to come up with very different evaluations for the same transcript.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Does anyone know of a direct email to Isabel? I have a question or two I'd like to ask them but the form on their site doesn't allow for that. I thought it would be easier to get in touch with them by email but upon inspection I can't find a direct email.

If anyone knows, please let me know.
anyone know of another school affiliated with Universidad Isabel I which offers IT degrees?
Hi all, I am coming late to the discussion but due to this discussion I was curious about ENEB and an enrolled in. The truth is that it is a great business school, everything they say its valid, and in fact it has been awarded as a top online MBA. As mainly point of discussion ¿why the discount is so high? I don´t know but the service is incredible they answer any doubt in 24h and projects are corrected in 7 days. The truth is that I am learning.
(07-12-2020, 09:45 AM)eLearner Wrote: Does anyone know of a direct email to Isabel? I have a question or two I'd like to ask them but the form on their site doesn't allow for that. I thought it would be easier to get in touch with them by email but upon inspection I can't find a direct email.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

I don't see one. You could try calling them: (+34) 947 671 731
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
I don't speak Spanish too well so that might be a mess, lol. Someone was kind enough to PM me the address.
kimberlyymaryy joining to say that it's a top online MBA and that "everything they say its valid"..

"Everything they say its valid" Says who?

Them? You?
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
(07-13-2020, 11:56 AM)posabsolute Wrote: kimberlyymaryy joining to say that it's a top online MBA and that "everything they say its valid"..

"Everything they say its valid" Says who?

Them? You?

The fact that every single forum discussion online regarding this 'degree' has numerous one-time posters raving about the incredible awesomeness of ENEB should give one pause to wonder why there would be so many random people so invested in ENEB. Either ENEB inspires a reverence not dissimilar to religious conversion . . . or these 'reviews' are disingenuous attempts to boost their earnings.

ENEB's marketing technique is to do the same thing over and over and over again for years, which does not exactly inspire confidence in their business knowledge. Astroturfing is pretty weak and unimaginative as far as marketing techniques, particularly when it's done as badly as ENEB does it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes innen_oda's post:
  • jsd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 420 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,098 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 160 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 268 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,301 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,398 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,332 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,212 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,362 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 209 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley