Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(04-30-2021, 01:16 PM)Vle045 Wrote: Seriously, the MCA thing is useless.  I don’t know why they even bothered with it.  The MCA website looks like some uneducated person with a poor command of the English language put it together.  At best, it looks like a foreign entity bought a PO Box in the US just so they can say they are located in the USA.   If I were a hiring manager, I would doubt any credibility.   I am not saying that my perception is fact.... but I am saying that MCA is not impressive by any means.

Assuming that we are looking at the same site (MCABSchool.com), it was written in Spanish and is automatically translated as you browse through the site. No wonder it's bad. 

They also don't know how American addresses work. The address in the footer would almost work as a European address but it absolutely not a real American address.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
MCA is a dead-end. Time to move on.

I still want to see that file from @JosephAugustus
(04-30-2021, 06:24 PM)eLearner Wrote: MCA is a dead-end. Time to move on.

I still want to see that file from @JosephAugustus

Those two statements contradict each other...  Tongue
I mean move on from the idea of people using MCA, not from Joseph showing the information he says he got from ENEB.

I'm sure Joseph will be in with that any moment now...
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • monchevy
What's sad is that it seems obvious to me that ENEB has hired a reviewer on Groupon to make the MCA deal look good or maybe it is a gullible reviewer.
(04-30-2021, 09:59 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: What's sad is that it seems obvious to me that ENEB has hired a reviewer on Groupon to make the MCA deal look good or maybe it is a gullible reviewer.

I doubt they hired someone to give the review, but they may have convinced one of their Spanish students to post that comment on the US Groupon because it grants the perception of additional legitimacy to have a US-based degree. They have plenty of good reviews that they really don't need to buy them
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[Image: Captura-de-Tela-2021-05-02-a-s-16-56-32.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like josephaugustus's post:
  • DeanLewis, eLearner, TINASAM
Definitely not an American School. The grammar clearly indicates that it was written by someone whose first language is not (American) English. You are better off to have a foreign degree than a poorly written “American” degree.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
Thanks, JosephAugustus! You came through!

And wow! So this is getting even weirder. I mean, that right there is clearly (EDIT: NOT) a transcript, lol. There are no grades and no GPA so that's going to have issues in a lot of places, lol. I don't know why MCA decided to complicate this.

(05-02-2021, 05:08 PM)Vle045 Wrote: Definitely not an American School.  The grammar clearly indicates that it was written by someone whose first language is not (American) English.   You are better off to have a foreign degree than a poorly written “American” degree.

The grammar issues are there but pretty minor especially considering that the people running the program are not native English speakers. To be honest, I've actually seen worse from American schools, lol. I took an English class once from an American school and I could've sworn the person who wrote it used translation software, lol. I got the heck outta there.
This is still not worth it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 256 7 hours ago
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 312 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,187 03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 325 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,019 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 486 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,523 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,619 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 200 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 550 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger